The rumor in the new one (in February it came up to a cool concept of it), but it was ?forgotten? until this morning:
Sounds like iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and 6c will all arrive concurrently.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) August 11, 2015
Evan Blass, for those who do not know, the owner of the account @evleaks on Twitter who, for about two years, disclosed several scoops of new smartphones / tablets from the most varied manufacturers. Blass announced in August last year that he would stop publishing leaks, but from time to time he continues to post little things here and there.
And, as you can see, he believes that Apple will launch this year, along with the ?iPhone 6s? and the ?iPhone 6s Plus?, a "IPhone 6c".
Until 2013, when Apple launched the iPhone 5c, her standard was always to launch a new device a year keeping the previous sale with a lower capacity and price. In 2014, it was different again: we didn't have an ?iPhone 6c?, but we had two new iPhones, one with a 4.7 inch screen, the other with 5.5 inches.
For 2015, it is almost certain that we will have the ?iPhone 6s? succeeding the iPhone 6 and the ?iPhone 6s Plus? succeeding the iPhone 6 Plus. But some believe, and now Blass reiterates, that Apple may once again launch a new ?current? device that is cheaper. If this is hot, there are some doubts:
- Will both iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c be discontinued with the arrival of the new three?
- Does Apple also keep the iPhone 6 and / or iPhone 6 Plus sold with the ?iPhone 6c??
- Will the "iPhone 6c" proposal be similar to the iPhone 5c, including a polycarbonate housing with several colors available?
- Will the internal hardware of the ?iPhone 6c? be equivalent to that of the iPhone 6 (Plus) or iPhone 5s?
- Will the ?iPhone 6c? screen be 4, 4.7 or 5.5 inches?
Much to be clarified at Apple's next special event, which is rumored to take place on 9 September.