The CES (Consumer Electronics Show) has been taking place in Las Vegas since January 5th. 5. The fair closes on Sunday (Jan. 8th) and we have seen some really cool gadgets being launched since then. Today we want to know your opinion about CES 2017.
If we look at the big trends this year, it is obvious that connected devices, AI and VR predominated at CES. However, we also saw a lot of smartphones being released as well. It's hard to tell which was the coolest announcement made by manufacturers this year. So we want you to share your opinion here on the site. If you haven't seen our CES 2017 coverage yet, make sure you read the full article here to find out what was released and then take the survey below.
What was announced?
To recap, check out a list of some of the top ads from each manufacturer so far:
- Asus has released ZenFone 3 Zoom and ZenFone AR, which combine Google's AR and VR technologies, Project Tango and Daydream;
- Blackberry announced Mercury, a physical keyboard smartphone running Android;
- Honor gave us the international debut of Honor 6X.
- HTC est has expanded its offering of VR ecosystems with the Vive Tracker that transforms objects into VR controllers.
- Huawei launched Mate 9 in the United States and an AI Assistant (finally) with Amazon;
- Lenovo brought in Phab 2 Pro, a competitor of Amazon Echo;
- LG said it will abandon the modules on the LG G6, and introduced the Hub Robot (which is just like Amazon Echo, but with eyes);
- Samsung has announced the new generation of the Galaxy A5 and A3, as well as some 100% color volume QLED TVs and its first gaming laptop;
- Sony has announced an innovative OLED TV that doesn't even need speakers to play sound, plus a projector that projects 100-inch images just 6 inches away;
- Xiaomi has released a new white version of the Xiaomi Mi Mix;
- ZTE introduced two new smartphones: the affordable Blade V8 Pro and the weird Hawkeye;
- Qualcomm brought us all the information about the Snapdragon 835.
Let us know your opinion about the 2017 ads in the comments. We want to know which were your favorite devices and which ones do you want to buy in 2017?
(tagsToTranslate) CES 2017 (t) best releases (t) coolest smartphone CES (t) Asus (t) Blackberry (t) Honor (t) HTC (t) Huawei (t) Lenovo (t) LG (t) Samsung (t) Sony (t) Xiaomi (t) ZTE