THE Best Buy released its list of most desired technological products for Christmas, and Apple ranked no less than three positions on it. Not only that, but the iPad appeared at the very top.
Here is the ranking of Top 15:
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Canceling Headphones
- Samsung 48 Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
- Sharp 43 Smart HDTV with Roku
- Microsoft Surface
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
- Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Dyson V6 Absolute Bagless Cordless Vacuum
- Vizio 43 Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
- Apple Watch
- SONOS PLAY: 1 Wireless Speaker
- iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- GoPro HERO4 Action Camera
In the survey of the American retail chain, consumers aged 18 to 34 prefer consumer electronics more than any other category of gifts for Christmas. In addition, men who usually give gifts of this category to relatives and friends are also the ones who most like to receive them.
And you, what would you like to win this year?
(via Apple World Today)