Periodically, Apple updates its list of classic and obsolete products by officially suspending support for them ? typically 5-7 years after manufacturing ends.
At the end of August we spoke of some who joined this group on September 8. From December 8, will enter:
- iMac (21.5 ?, End of 2009)
- iMac (27 ?, End of 2009)
- MacBook (13 ?, Early 2008)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2009)
- MacBook Pro (15 ?, Early 2009)
- Mac Pro (Early 2009)
- Apple Cinema Display (23 ?, DVI, Early 2007)
- 802.11n Time Capsule (first generation)
- iPod touch (first generation)
- Beatbox Portable (first generation)
- Wireless (first generation)
- Heartbeats (first generation)
If you have any of these products and are experiencing problems, we recommend that you try to resolve them as soon as possible.