Among so many expansion packs released for The Sims, one of the most popular ever involving magic. This time, we have The Sims 4 Realm of Magic to indulge the desire to create wizarding Sims in what is one of the best simulation games for PC today. Of course, before deciding to buy the package, it's a good idea to have a sense of what it brings and how it works.
So, we made not only a guide with everything about The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic, but we will also talk about the main cheat codes he has. To check it all out, just take a look at the guide below!
The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic
As the name implies, The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic is a package that focuses almost entirely on spells for your Sims. Generally, it can be found for R $ 79.00 at the normal price, but it always goes on sale.
Other than that, the package itself is very light and should not even increase the temperature of the PC with its installation. You can either create a naturally wizard Sim or make an existing one learn to use spells.
To make a wizard Sim, simply open the option to "Create a Sim" and select that he is a wizard. In the same way that he is selected as an alien, vampire or ordinary human, for example.
To become a sorcerer with a Sim that already exists, it's also quite simple. You need to make him travel to Glimmerbook, find the portal that takes you to the Magic Kingdom.
There, it will be necessary to find one of the three wise sorcerers, who have runes above their heads. When asking to help you become a wizard, they will ask you to find seven purple orbs across the Magic Kingdom.
This is very simple and when the mission is finished, they will do the Ascension Rite to turn their Sim into a wizard. Now just learn to use magic and buy your accessories.
Going to magic shopping
With a wizarding Sim in your hands, a new world of possibilities opens up in The Sims 4. This includes many very important accessories, items and supplies to make sure your spells work.
In the best style of the Harry Potter saga, you can find everything at Beco dos Magos. There, you will find three stores with different items and whose stock changes every day. They are:
- “Wands, Books and Family”: This store offers exactly what its name promises. There you can buy single wands every day, in addition to family members, who are pets that can protect you. The store also has several magic volumes to help you learn new shapes.
- "Brooms and Crystals": also very self explanatory, this store brings many types of brooms and crystals for Sims. As you can imagine, brooms are used to move your Sims. Crystals are used to create pots in pots.
- “Poo Ingredient Store”: the last store also makes its purpose very explicit. It has several tickets for most of the game's potions, so we advise you to visit it frequently to buy everything you need.
We briefly mentioned family members in the above topic, but this is a subject that prefers more explanation. They are very powerful entities that can protect your Sims from death and / or give them confidence.
Most games that have some aspect of magic have such a system. In The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic, you can buy dragons, owls or even the strange borboelhos at Beco dos Magos.
The cool thing that you can invoke family members at almost any time. So you don't just depend on dangerous times to see your companions inseparable.
Advantages of being a wizard
Of course, making in The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic is not just limited to the fact that a wizard is something different and cool. There are many advantages to being a wizard, even for those who have never cared about the magic aspects of the franchise before.
These benefits are gained from the experience your Sim gains from practicing their magic. Let's take the best examples below!
1. Advantages to level up
Do you want to level up in the world of magic quickly? So these are the best benefits you can unlock:
- Experimenter: allows your Sim to accumulate Sorcerer's XP much faster.
- Socialite dos Feitios: allows your Sim to discuss Magic with other Wizards. Each social interaction gives your Sim some Sorcerer XP, allowing you to gain levels quickly.
- Particle hunter: grants your Sim the Permanent Particle View, giving him the ability to collect Magic Particles in the world. Now your Sim can absorb the particles to receive Sorcerer's XP.
2. Advantages for poes
How about having faster potions preparation or making them more potent? This can be guaranteed by unlocking certain benefits as well
- Blender arm: this advantage greatly speeds up the preparation of potions, so it is great to have at the beginning of the game.
- Incrve Collectorl: This advantage means that you will receive additional harvest items from your plants.
- Potent Potions: with this advantage you can unlucky your potions so that they always fail when they are consumed.
3. Benefits for shapes
- Download: this is a good advantage for Sims who want to use many Features. It allows your Sim to consume their Sorcerer's Charge to prevent explosion in the event of an overload.
- Load Control: allows your Sim to cast more shapes before suffering overload.
- Magic Resonance: helps your Sims avoid "Death from Overload". It will still explode, but it will not risk dying while in the Magic Kingdom.
With the mention of the potions, you may be wondering what kind of potions the game offers. The good news is that there are countless potions of different effects that may or may not work.
It all depends on your level as a wizard and your experience as an alchemist. There are potions to fill Sims' needs, to prevent them from dying, to become friends with another Sim, etc.
You can make pots with ingredients that you grow in your garden and buy from the pot shop. It is best to experiment and see what it does not, especially in an unpredictable game like this.
There are also countless features your Sims can learn. It all depends on your level of sorcerer and the volumes you read.
Different and more advanced volumes can be found at the Beco dos Magos store, so it is always good to keep an eye out there. Of course, you will not be able to learn spells if they are at a level much higher than yours.
In general, there are three types of shapes: practical, mischievous and indomitable. Practitioners serve everyday things for your Sims, mischievous ones serve to play innocent tricks on others, and indomitable ones are considered the most evil.
How to use cheats
Like most The Sims packs, Kingdom of Magic also features new cheat codes that you can use. They do not offer anything very different from what you can have just playing the DLC and trying new things.
more like a quick way to achieve certain things. This is especially great for those who do not want to have worked hard leaving all their Sims at the highest level, for example.
This can also generate bizarre and funny moments, something perfect for those who usually record games or take screenshots. To start using the cheats, press the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "C" keys at the same time.
This opens the field to enter the cheat codes. Start by entering “testingcheats true” and press the Enter key so that all the next codes work correctly.
The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic cheat codes
Now that the Sims 4 cheat field has opened, let's show you some of the best codes available for this package. Just copy and paste each one and press the Enter key on the ones you want to use.
1. Adjust the wizard level
Enter the code Stats.Set_Stat RankedStatistic_WitchOccult_WitchXP # to adjust your Sim's wizard level. You need to change the “#” for the experience number your Sim will earn in the process.
There are basically 5 levels of witchcraft that your Sim can achieve. Each requiring a number of experience, which is what we are going to change with this cheat code. Just them:
- Nephite: requires 50 experience points
- Aclico: requires 350 experience points
- Adept: requires 875 experience points
- Master: requires 1550 experience points
- Virtuous: requires 2350 experience points
2. Special features
By becoming a more powerful sorcerer, you can acquire certain special traits from this game mode. If you don't have a lot of work getting each of them, you can use The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic cheats to have them in a matter of seconds.
- Earn the trait “Lanador de feitios”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Knowledge_SlingerofSpells
- Earn the trait “Mestre das Misturas”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Nature_MasterMixer
- Earn the trait “Weak Lineage”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Occult_WitchOccult_BloodlineWeak
- Earning the trait “Strong Lineage”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Occult_WitchOccult_BloodlineStrong
- Earn the trait “Ancient Lineage”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Occult_WitchOccult_BloodlineAncient
Not only are beneficial traits that wizard Sims can have, after all, there are also curses in Kingdom of Magic. If you want to make your game more funny and catch the curses that interest you most, just use the cheats below.
- Win the curse “Embarrassing Abraos”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_TouchyFeely
- Win the damn "contagious laugh": Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_InfectiousLaughter
- Win the curse "Disgust": Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_Repulsiveness
- Winning the curse "Shuffled features": Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_WildMagic
- Win the cursed “Night Specter”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_NightStalker
- Win the curse “Impurifiable Stink”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_SweatyStench
- Win the curse “Uncontrollable Energy”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_FountainOfMagic
- Win the damn “Free Hostility”: Traits.Equip_trait Trait_Curses_PunchableFace
Of course, you can repent and not want your Sims to have certain curses. Fortunately, there are also cheat codes for this:
- Remove the curse “Embarrassing Abraos”: Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_TouchyFeely
- Remove the curse “Contagious laugh”: Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_InfectiousLaughter
- Remove the curse "Disgust": Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_Repulsiveness
- Remove the curse "Shuffled features": Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_WildMagic
- Remove the curse “Night Specter”: Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_NightStalker
- Remove the curse “Impurifiable Stink”: Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_SweatyStench
- Remove the curse "Uncontrollable Energy": Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_FountainOfMagic
- Remove the curse “Free Hostility”: Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_PunchableFace
4. Release potions and other hidden items
It is also possible to release all potions and other items hidden in the game with a cheat. Just insert the code bb.ShowHiddenObjects and everything will be unlocked in the Sims 4 purchase or build mode catalog.
5. Learning shapes
There are two ways to learn cheat patterns. One of them involves using the code above to show the hidden objects to acquire and read all the tomes of magic in the game, one at a time.
If you only want to use cheat codes, you will need to use a mod called All Cheats Mod. You can find it in the following link, you just need to put it in The Sims 4 Mods folder for it to work.
This mod serves to activate all mods that exist in The Sims 4. Even those that have been disabled in the latest game updates. With him in your game, just use the following codes:
- Learning the “Fix” feature: Spells_Practical_1_Repair
- Learn the “Esfregatus” style: Spells.Unlock_Spell Spells_Practical_1_Clean
- Learning the “Delicius” style: Spells_Practical_2_Food
- Learn the “Florariare” style: Spells_Practical_2_Garden
- Learning the "Teleportation" feature: Spells_Practical_3_Teleport
- Learn the “Clonare” style: Spells_Practical_3_Duplicate
- Learn the “Plantare” style: Spells_Practical_4_GrowPlant
- Learn the “Desperate” style: Spells_Mischief_1_Sadness
- Learning the “Delirar” style: Spells.Unlock_Spell Spells_Mischief_1_Confuse
- Learning the "Enrage": Spells_Mischief_2_Fight
- Learning the “Passionate” style: Spells_Mischief_2_Love
- Learning the “Furtare” style: Spells_Mischief_3_Steal
- Learning the “Morfar” shape: Spells_Mischief_4_Transform
- Learning the “Weird” character: Spells_Mischief_5_ChangeAppearance
- Learning the “Inferniare” style: Spells.Unlock_Spell Spells_Untamed_1_Fire
- Learning the “Eletrificare”: Spells_Untamed_2_Lightning
- Learning the "Necrochamare": Spells_Untamed_2_SummonGhost
- Learn the “Freeze” style: Spells_Untamed_3_Freeze
- Learn the “Minionize” style: Spells_Untamed_3_MindControl
- Learning the “Desmorteare” style: Spells_Untamed_4_RemoveCurse
- Learning the “Desamaldioar” style: Spells_Untamed_4_Resurrect
- Learn the “Duplicate” style: Spells_Untamed_5_CloneSelf
Did you like the tips?
Did you take advantage of our tips to learn more about The Sims 4 Kingdom of Magic? So don't forget to leave your comment telling us what you think of the DLC and if the codes worked for you.
And if you're feeling really creative with The Sims, take the time to check out our top tool tips for creating games!