Call of Duty Mobile is developing a frenetic post-launch in which not a week goes by without new content coming to the game. With the arrival of Halloween came a related event where, among other things, we have new game modes, new weapons, new rewards, limited time challenges and ominous pumpkins everywhere.
This update is not associated with a new game update, which was updated a few days ago, so the only thing we will find to be an 80MB in-game download to give step to all the modalities of game. It is worth taking into account that some of them may not be available until later, since the event officially ends on the 1st of November.
- Login Rewards: s for updating the game between 18th and 27th of October we will get an exp ticket and a battle box.
- Halloween standoff: the mystical map of Black Ops II is now played in a night version adorned with Halloween decoration.
- Sparrow Operator Skill: We can unlock the new Operator skill by completing tasks by November 1st.
- New Hot Spot game mode: one of the most loved modes in the competitive, which consists of conquering specific areas of the map until reaching a determined score.
- Airborne: a new class for Battle Royale mode that allows us to use a catapult to launch us into the air, quickly advancing to other areas.
Play Call of Duty Mobile with GameLoop, the official Tencent emulator
In addition, new looks were added to the store and the store had its hub modified with a theme horror, as well as some modifications were made to the balance of the Type 25 weapon.