Samsung is one of the top selling smartphone makers in the country. This makes us think that perhaps one of the reasons for such popularity is an unconditional love of brand users. But is that so? We decided to take the quiz by taking this quiz about Samsung.
Whether you are a Samsung fan or a simple Android user, it is always interesting to test your knowledge over time. And who doesn't like a quick test, doesn't he? And a, do you think you know all about the biggest South Korean manufacturer?
Let's do this old fashion. Take a pen and paper, or, for the most geeky, Google Keep. And write down your answers to add up the points at the end.
We'll start with the technical questions, from the simplest to the hardest.
1. What is the name of the interface used by Samsung?
2. Depending on the market, the new Galaxy S7 may have a different processor, what are they?
|Exynos 8890 and Snapdragon 810||Exynos 7420 and Snapdragon 820|
|Exynos 7420 t Snapdragon 810||Exynos 8890 and Snapdragon 820|
3. Which of these apps comes standard on latest Samsung devices?
4. Where is the fingerprint reader of Samsung devices?
|In the back||At home button|
|On the right side||On the left side|
5. Among the following options, which was the most contested by Galaxy S6 users?
|Processor Overheat||MicroSD card slot missing|
|Camera aperture only f / 1.9||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop|
So far so easy, isn't it? So let's get out of the technician and go to the commercial side of the manufacturer.
6. When was the first Samsung Galaxy smartphone launched?
|27 September 2008||27 April 2008|
|27 September 2009||27 April 2009|
7. How many Galaxy S have been released so far?
|Less than 15||15|
8. What is the biggest smartphone in the Galaxy S6 line?
|Galaxy S6||Galaxy S6 Edge|
|Galaxy S6 Edge +||Galaxy S6 Active|
9. In which range does the Galaxy Core fit?
|Low end||Top of the line|
10. What year did Samsung launch the Nexus S?
It may be that now you are sweating a little to answer, no? Now let's go to the final step, where all your knowledge will be explored.
11. What does Samsung mean in Korean? (Not worth using the translator!)
|Three horses||Three monkeys|
|Three flowers||Three stars|
12. In which city was Samsung founded in 1938?
13. Where was a Samsung factory in Brazil installed in 2004?
14. What is the design of Samsung called?
15. Who the president of Samsung?
|Lei Jun||Lee Kun-hee|
|Bon-Moo Ko||Camila Rinaldi|
Each answer is worth one point. Now just gather the points of the questions you got right and see how much you know about Samsung.
Question 1: Touchwiz
Question 2: Exynos 8890 and Snapdragon 820
Question 3: Skype
Question 4: At home button
Question 5: MicroSD card slot missing
Question 6: 27 April 2009
Question 7: 16+
Question 8: Galaxy S6 edge +
Question 9: Low end
Question 10: 2011
Question 11: Three stars
Question 12: Daegu
Question 13: Campinas
Question 14: SADI
Question 15: Lee Kun-hee
- If you scored less than five points you are far away, take a look at the AndroidPIT subjects to answer at least the first 5 questions correctly.
- If you scored between five and ten points, you still have to learn about the manufacturer.
- Now if you made more than 10 points, congratulations, you can consider yourself an advanced Samsung connoisseur!
And how many points did you make?
. (tagsToTranslate) Samsung (t) test Samsung (t) Samsung fan (t) Android Samsung