Free and efficient, Stop one of the best Commercial management programs available for Linux
Now you can use free software to run your business.
I always dreamed of having a Video Rental, and one day I will realize my dream, and as a good Geek user of Linux, I often thought about how cool it would be to manage my venture with a program that ran directly on Linux, ie native.
And as Stoq comes in, I have often suggested using Linux in Micro Enterprise for my students and clients, but it ran into a relatively simple service, but it didn't exist, at least not very well, that was software for managing stock, accounts, and customers, a gap that Stoq came to fill.
Stop is a free, free, Brazilian commercial gesture software developed in Python using GTK +, Kiwi, PostgreSQL and other libraries and tools.
Stoq has no cost to purchase and use. You can download, install and use Stoq without paying a dime!
And today was released the new version of the program that includes:
- New application for work order control. The application is still under development, but already implements the basic Service Order process. New features will still be added.
- New annual report for the financial application, containing all information recorded in the financial application.
- ECF Elgin K Fiscal Support.
- Better control when two competing sales try to sell the last units of the same product.
- New HTML reporting infrastructure, with the ability to change page orientation and font used prior to printing (experimental).
Want to stay on top of everything that happens here? So enjoy our page on FACEBOOK, follow the blog at TWITTER – Also follow our writers Founder of blog and channel Diolinux, passionate about technology and games.