Best Nine and Top Nine are compiled that bring together the nine most liked photos in 2019 on your Instagram. You don’t need to download anything on your phone or computer to perform the retrospective. It is only necessary to have the public account on the social network.
Check out how to discover your most popular publications of 2019 below. For that, we offer two online services as an option: Best Nine and Top Nine.
How to Make the Best Instagram Nine 2019
1. Access the website Best Nine;
2. Enter your Instagram username in the blank field and go to Continues;
3. Choose the year you want to look back on. In our case, tap 2019;
4. On the next screen, go to Log In with Instagram;
5. Then, you will be asked to open a web page. Choose the program to perform the action;
6. If you are not logged in to your Instagram account, log in. Then go to Authorize, to grant access to Best Nine access to basic information on Instagram;
7. Your Best Nine will be created. To save, go to Save Best Nine.
How to make Instagram’s Top Nine 2019
1. Access the website Top Nine;
2. Enter your Instagram username in the home screen field and tap Continues;
3. On the next screen, enter your email address and go to Find my Top Nine. According to the service, in some accounts the retrospective takes a long time to be processed and, in these cases, the result is sent by e-mail;
4. Wait a moment and your Top Nine will be done. To download, go to Download now. The file will be saved in your phone’s downloads folder.
Besides the photos were the most liked, the service also shows how many posts were made this year, how many likes won and the average likes per publication.
How to revoke email sending authorization
If you have had your Top Nine done on the spot or have already received the email with it, you can cancel the authorization to send messages through the service. To do so, simply access the Top Nine’s Forget.me website and press Startat the bottom of the page.
Then enter the associated email address and confirm at OK. Complete the process in Submit.
You will see the message Your email address and all data associated with your email will be deleted in the next 30 days. In free translation, it means that your email and all data associated with it will be deleted in the next 30 days.
How to post the Best Nine or Top Nine on Instagram
The way to publish the most liked photos of the year on Instagram is the same as that of any other image or video. However, it is possible to have difficulty finding the retrospective, as it is in a non-standard folder (the Gallery).
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the plus icon at the bottom of the screen;
2. The Gallery folder is the default for Instagram. That is, it is one that is always open when creating posts. To view the other folders, tap Galleryat the top of the screen;
3. Choose option Download. If you have chosen another destination folder for the files downloaded to your phone, tap on its name;
4. Now, tap on the thumbnail of the retrospective image and go to Advance;
5. Insert the filter and make the edits you want and follow Advance;
6. Now, enter the caption you want and tap on To share.
How to make my Instagram account public
As we reported, to build your top 9 Instagram photos, you need a public account. This means allowing anyone to see your publications, even if they don’t follow you.
If your account is private, just follow the steps below.
1. Open Instagram normally and tap on the icon of a doll or your photo (on iOS);
2. Now, go over the icon formed by three lines, in the upper right corner;
3. Then tap settings;
4. In the menu that appears, choose Privacy;
5. Then, go to Account Privacy;
6. Disable the option related key Private account. If enabled, the key will be blue. If it is disabled, it will be gray.
Did you like the tip? How about now remembering the most popular Instagram hashtags in 2019?
Journalist graduated from UFRJ, she has been writing about technology for seven years. Carioca currently lives in Portugal, the country he adopted. In his free time, he enjoys going to the beach, reading, watching movies and doing series marathons. Instagram is your favorite social network, but it is WhatsApp that saves you from missing those who stayed in Brazil.