contador web Skip to content

SARPAS data show that there are 18,951 pilots and 14,161 drones registered in Brazil

THE Droneshow is disclosing the updated numbers of pilots and drones registered in the systems SARPAS (Request for Access from Remotely Piloted Aircraft). According to data updated on January 15, 2019, the total of registered Brazilian pilots of 18,951 and 14,161 aircraft.

SARPAS maintained by the DECEA (Department of Air Space Control) and also by the SISANT Unmanned Aircraft System) that a specific system of the ANAC (National Civil Aviation Agency). All of these organs serve to regulate and create rules for unmanned aircraft flight to be safe and not result in problems.

News

Corporate tool allows you to convert and analyze information for public safety, scientific construction …

THE registration at SISANT obligatory for unmanned recreational aircraft (model aircraft) and also for non-recreational aircraft (RPA). For them to be regulated they need to have one with regret between 250 grams and 25 poundsAlso, flight beyond the visual line of sight (BVLOS) or higher than 400 feet equivalent to 120 meters above ground level is not permitted. Registration can be done by this site.

Registration must be made for each aircraft and equipment, which must be linked to the name of a person or company that will be legally responsible for the aircraft and has a residence in Brazil.

According to SISANT data, as of February 15, 2019, 50,945 "pilots" are registered, being approximately 95% physical persons and the remaining 5% are registered in company names. Among the aircraft, 62,048 drones are registered in total, being about 35% for professional use and the others 65% recreational use only.

(tagsToTranslate) drone (t) drone show (t) aircraft numbers in brazil (t) pilot numbers in brazil (t) drones in brazil (t) amount of drones in brazil (t) sarpas (t) decea (t ) sisant (t) unmanned aircraft (t) anac