In recent weeks, we have seen a lot of rumors about the 2020 iPhones after all, the ones that will be released this year are already "ready", just waiting for the official announcement. What had to leak, already leaked or not?
O 9to5Mac published little details about the “IPhone 11”whose name we don't even know yet is exactly that. As expected, the line will consist of three models: a successor to the XS (code D42, model iPhone12,3), a successor to the XS Max (code D43, model iPhone12,5) and a successor to the XR (code N104, model iPhone12.1).
Here is the main information obtained by them:
- We will have in all of course the chip A13 codenamed “Cebu”, model T8030.
- All will still be equipped with a Lightning door (no USB-C, at least not on the port itself as it is quite capable that the cable included in the box is Lightning to USB-C).
- The basic characteristics of screens not change this year: the two models flagships will have OLED @ 3x displays, while the successor of the XR will continue with a Liquid Retina LCD screen with @ 2x resolution.
- Apple should introduce a new generation of Taptic engine, the vibrating engine that has powered iPhones for years. There are not many details about it, but probably the new generation should be optimized for Haptic Touch that is taking the place of 3D Touch.
- The square look of the three rear cameras be very similar to what we have seen in dummies and mockups, with the third being a wide-angle lens.
- IOS win a new feature called Smart Framewhich will make use of the third lens to allow users to adjust the photo frame or even slightly change their perspective after they have been taken.
- THE front camera new iPhones will also be updated this year, gaining support for video recording on Slo-mo (120fps).
We'll see what else to see! 😃
The new line of iPhones will most likely be presented at a special event that Apple plans for mid-September.