Policeman Alex Murphy's fans will have to wait until February to watch the movie RoboCop, directed by the Brazilian Jos Padilha, but while waiting, can already have fun with the game RoboCop for Android. That's right, the Glu Mobile just put the shooter third-party player available for free on the Google Play Store.
In RoboCop, you can use the following features:
- shoot to make way for combat training simulations;
- use drone attacks to take down large groups of enemies;
- save human hostages and capture informants;
- face the film's enemy robots, such as the EM-208 and ED-209;
- improve your weapons and robotic armor with the latest technology that OmniCorp has to offer;
- Scan your targets with heat vision to find out their location and weaknesses.
Remember: RoboCop is a movie-based game, so many of the references in the game are directly associated with the film. But even so, it's a really fun game for RoboCop fans.
To download RoboCop for your Android, visit the Google Play Store. Aina this week, you can check out the game review here on AndroidPIT.
And, what did you think of the new Glu game: is it worth it or just one of the many marketing moves to promote the movie?
. (tagsToTranslate) game (t) android (t) robocop (t) glu (t) download (t) play store (t) app