The main news are:
- Main branch updated to Android 4.0.4 .
- We use an ARM patch translator x86 Dalvik .
- Integrated code for the compiler JIT Dalkiv (Just In Time) to x86 per Intel .
- Linux Kernel 3.0.36 with fixes and support for more drivers.
- Added support for some 3G modems .
- Allows selection of the physical keyboard type.
- Supports two cameras at the same time.
- When trying to access the SD card access memory internal.
At least the improvements are visible at a glance. Significantly, there is still no Ethernet support, Wi-Fi only
We can download it from official site . The installation should be similar to other Linux distributions ( I say beforehand that in text mode ).
And you, if Android becomes an operating system for ordinary computers would you open your current system?