As announced by Apple, the pre-order the iPhones 11 and 11 Pro started today at 9am (Brasília time). And sales are going smoothly, with no big surprises.
That runaway race in search of the new model is no longer the same, either because of the current values that go from $ 1,000 (depending on the model), the “lack of relevant news” that arouse public interest, of increasingly capable iPhones that last longer than ever before in the hands of consumers – the explanations are many.
Obviously, the scenario varies from country to country – in fact, even in the same place there are differences between colors, models (depending on the operator’s choice, in the American case), etc.
Taking the model SIM-Free in the United States – which will possibly be the most sought after by Brazilians -, about an hour after the beginning of the pre-sale the scenario is still very good.
In case of iPhone 11basically all colors / capacities are still delivered for September 20 (first day of availability), except for the 64GB green color (delivery from 9/27 to 1/10).
To the iPhones 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, the situation looks like this:
- iPhone 11 Pro space gray 512GB: from 27/9 to 1/10;
- 64GB silver iPhone 11 Pro: from 1/10 to 4/10;
- 256GB silver iPhone 11 Pro: from 27/9 to 1/10;
- Silver iPhone 5 Pro 512GB: from 27/9 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro midnight green 256GB: from 27/9 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro midnight green 512GB: from 1/10 to 4/10;
- 64GB space gray iPhone 11 Pro Max: from 27/9 to 1/10;
- Silver iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB: from 1/10 to 4/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max midnight green 64GB: from 27/9 to 1/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max midnight green 256GB: from 1/10 to 4/10;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB midnight green: from 1/10 to 4/10.
The models not listed above continue, at least at the time we publish this article, with a deadline for September 20.
Who here already bought yours?