Good news for those who have always wanted to buy something from the Play Store but don't have a credit card. You can now shop and pay with the Paid Market in a more affordable way. Google has partnered with Mercado Livre to add a new option for tickets to make purchases using Mercado Pago.
The process for issuing the bill is very simple. Follow the steps below and see how to do it:
- Download and install the Mercado Pago app;
- When opening the app choose the option "Register me" and fill in the requested fields;
- After completing the registration and logging into your account, click on the three bars at the top left and select "My Account" and then "Add Money";
- Just choose the amount you want to add and choose the payment method by bank slip;
- After confirmation a ticket is generated, simply pay and wait for confirmation of payment of the ticket, when the amount appears in your MP account.