Photoshop is a program with many features, one of which is the creation of text filled in images. Are you curious about how to make this effect? So check out this simple tutorial so you can do it anytime.
How to make text filled by image?
1. Load the image you want to work with. For that, go to File> Open or use the shortcut "Ctrl + O".
2. Choose a bold font for the text, as the thinner options do not work very well for this purpose. In the example image, we use the Impact font in size 150 pt. The highlighted part where you can change the font size and type of your text.
3. You can use the highlighted arrow to move the text and fit it better in the image.
4. Double-click the image layer to make it a regular layer, then drag it over the text layer.
5. Click on the option Layer> Create Clipping Mask. You can also use the shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + G" on both layers.
6. Use the cropping tool to make the image-filled text the size you want.
The result of the image is below. Remembering that to maintain the transparency of the background it is necessary to save the image in PNG, not JPEG.
What if I want to add a drop shadow?
For those who wish to make the text even more prominent, an option is to use drop shadow. Accomplish this effect very simple, check it out.
1. Go to the layers menu and select: Layers> Add a Layer Style> Drop Shadow.
2. Try the drop shadow settings to find the look you want.
Okay, now you know how to fill text with image. Check out TecMundo's other tutorials to learn more about Photoshop and other programs and applications.
TecMundo Discount Coupons: