Philips Hue smart lamps feature Bluetooth connection and version with up to 16 million colors. Meet all models
In an event held in So Paulo this Tuesday (5th), the Signify, world leader in lighting, announced in Brazil the new portfolio of the line Philips Hue, intelligent home lighting system. The solutions include lamps with Bluetooth connection, LED strip and a battery-operated lighting controller. Check out the news:
Philips Hue with Bluetooth
Announced in June in the international market, the version with Bluetooth connection offers a wide possibility of personalizing colors to decorate the environment. According to Srgio Costa, CEO and manager of Signify in Brazil, the company is committed to making connected lighting more accessible and seeks to offer several options when it comes to connectivity and personalization.
The version of the smart lamp that arrives in Brazil is the White and Color Ambiance, with the possibility of more than 16 million colors, 9 watts of power and options with or without Bluetooth.
The big news of the new generation of smart lamps Philips Hue the Bluetooth connection. She doesn't need gateway, an accessory used to connect smart devices to lamps via Wi-Fi, which allows you to have full control of the product without connecting it to the Hue Bridge, for example. Just download the app Bluetooth Hue on your smartphone, find the devices and start using.
The lamps Philips Hue has 9 watts of power and allows a wide connection with more than 750 applications developed by third parties, called Friends of Hue, in addition to being compatible with the main smart platforms on the market, such as Google Home (via Google Assistant), Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Samsung Smart Things and LG Smart ThinQ.
Possibilities in everyday life
During the event, the Signify demonstrated in practice some of the possibilities of lamps Philips Hue day to day. For this, a connected and sophisticated environment was set up, showing that, in addition to being intelligent, they match any space.
The system can be programmed to awaken its user at specific times with the dimming of the light more comfortable for the mornings (in the models Philips Hue White Ambiance and White and Color Ambiance). For example, Signify recommends that users wear warmer colors at night, as it does not make sleep difficult.
In addition, one of the most interesting features is the possibility to synchronize the lights Hue with multimedia content. Through the exclusive app Hue Sync, you can change the color of your environment according to the predominant color that is playing on Smart TV.
Price and availability
The intelligent system portfolio Philips Hue arriving in Brazil composed of:
- Philips Hue Starter Kit: This kit includes three lamps Philips Hue colored E27 and the Hue Bridge, available in 127V and 220V versions – R $ 1,099 reais
- Philips Hue smart lamp: This product is available in 127V and 220V versions and can be used without the need for Hue Bridge via Bluetooth connection – R $ 349.00
- Led tape: Available in two versions, one with 2m and the other being an extension with 1 meter in length. Both are bivolt, which allows installation flexibility with easy fixing – R $ 599.00;
- Philips Hue Dimmer Switch: A kind of controller. The difference here is that it operates on battery;
- Hue Bridge: the heart of the system in versions without Bluetooth. With it you can control via app both at home and abroad.
Some stores already have the products in the pre-sale, but the official launch should take place next week.