Our friends at StackSocial have just launched another excellent package of apps for Mac, in the “pay as you want” style ("Pay What You Want").
There are 12 software that would normally cost US $ 429:
- Flip PDF: turns PDFs into dynamic magazines, catalogs, brochures and ebooks.
- RapidWeaver: create and design websites in HTML / CSS without knowing anything about programming.
- Mac Blu-ray Player: Blu-ray media playback software.
- Elite Keylogger: track and record all activities on your computer.
- Focused: Markdown text editor without distractions.
- Hear: improve your Mac's sound quality.
- Airy YouTube Downloader: download videos from YouTube easily.
- Elmedia Player PRO: supercomplete video player (local or online).
- Boom 2: increase the power and equalize the volume of your Mac.
- Disk Expert: analyze your disk and free up space.
- CleanExit: protect your identity by erasing data from the disk.
- Unclutter: 3-in-1 transfer area, file storage and notes.
By paying absolutely any amount, you already take the last three Disk Expert, CleanExit and Unclutter, which are worth about $ 26. But by paying an amount above the general average of the promotion, which is currently $ 10.18, you get all 12 apps.
In addition to taking advantage of a great offer, 10% of the amount collected by StackSocial will go to Save the Children.