If you like rumors and / or just debate the possibilities about future Apple products (regardless of whether they become reality or not), live! 😃 These days are really packed.
THE iPhone 7 It should only be presented in more than six months, but the information is heating up. Today, it was the Japanese website's turn Macotakara to bring possible details about the new device:
- The device can become up to 1mm thinner, which would equal it in terms of thickness to the current iPod touch (6.1mm).
- As expected, no 3.5mm jack for headphones and they even cite the possibility of a thinner Lightning port.
- At the bottom, probably with the removal of the headphone output, we will have stereo speakers.
- According to the sources of the site, and contrary to others, the device is not yet officially waterproof.
- The rear iSight camera is no longer protruding and uses only one lens. The site does not yet know whether the iPhone 7 Plus would have a dual lens system, as other rumors point out.
In parallel to this, another website MyDrivers raised the possibility that the line would win a model "IPhone Pro", this one with a double lens system. According to them, it would be a version above the top of the line iPhone 7 Plus.
(via MacRumors: 1, 2)