That’s right: in the middle of Saturday morning, a few weeks of waiting after approval by Anatel, Apple finally started selling the new iPad Pro in Brazil.
Just as a slap in the face reminder, here are the prices of Apple’s new professional tablets in Portugal:
- 11 inch, 128GB Wi-Fi: R $ 8,500
- 11 inch, 256GB Wi-Fi: R $ 9,450
- 11 inch, 512GB Wi-Fi: R $ 11,350
- 11 inch, 1TB Wi-Fi: R $ 13,250
- 11 inch, Wi-Fi + 128GB Cell Phone: R $ 10,100
- 11 inch, Wi-Fi + 256GB Cell Phone: R $ 11,050
- 11 inch, Wi-Fi + 512GB Cell Phone: R $ 12,950
- 11 inch, Wi-Fi + 1TB Cell: R $ 14,850
- 12.9 inch, 128GB Wi-Fi: R $ 10,500
- 12.9 inch, 256GB Wi-Fi: R $ 11,450
- 12.9 inch, 512GB Wi-Fi: R $ 13,350
- 12.9 inch, 1TB Wi-Fi: R $ 15,250
- 12.9 inch, Wi-Fi + 128GB Cell Phone: R $ 12,100
- 12.9 inch, Wi-Fi + 256GB Mobile: R $ 13,050
- 12.9 inch, Wi-Fi + 512GB Cell Phone: R $ 14,950
- 12.9 inch, Wi-Fi + 1TB Cell: R $ 16,850
THE Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro (the new external keyboard for Apple tablets that has a backlit scissor keyboard and built-in trackpad), in turn, was already on sale for a few days by R $ 2,600 (for 11 ″ iPad Pro) or R $ 3,000 (for the 12.9 ″ model).
THE Smart Keyboard Folio, the most “simple” accessory (with silicone construction, membrane keys and without a trackpad), is also on sale at Apple’s Brazilian online store. He leaves by R $ 1,450 for the 11 ″ model and R $ 1,700 for the 12.9 ″ tablet.
For anyone in doubt as to whether the new models are worth it, it is worth reading our article detailing all the changes between the new generation of iPad Pro and its predecessor. We also have an article explaining the differences between the tablet model sold in Brazil and the one sold in the USA – a change that only applies to versions of the device with cellular connectivity, it is worth remembering.
And, of course, check out our special product videos:
So, who’s going? ?
11 ″ and 12.9 ″ Pro iPads
Cash price: from R $ 7,649.10Installed price: up to 12x R $ 708.25Colors: space gray or silverCapabilities: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB or 1TBLaunch: March 2020