Today is our column day MM Answers!
The question of the day is: how to solve the bug of CPF or CNPJ in Apple IDs?
CPF or CPNJ requirement for Apple accounts
About two years ago, Apple started demanding a number of CPF or CNPJ to make purchases on the App Store. When trying to purchase an application or subscribe to your iGadget or on your Mac, you will receive a notification to enter one of these details.
So far, all right. It happens that, for some obscure reason, there is a bug exactly two years ago related to this requirement that involves the iCloud account. Yes, you read that right: two years!
Bug to insert CPF / CNPJ data
When you tap the notification requiring iCloud to enter your CPF / CNPJ on your device, the field simply does not appear. If you try to move forward, a red message appears to you:
But there are two alternatives to resolve this issue until the bug is fixed:
Through the App Store
- Open the App Store and tap the circle to access your account.
- Touch your “Name”.
- Now go to “Manage Payments”.
- Touch the displayed card or select “Add Payment Method”.
- Fill in your information and tap “Done”.
From the Apple ID page
- Open your browser and visit the Apple ID page.
- Fill in your login details and answer security questions or validate your authentication in two steps.
- Scroll down the page to “Payment and Delivery” and go to “Edit”.
- Fill in your information and tap / click “Save”.
Problem solved there? ?
· • ·
If you looked for an answer on MM Forum and didn’t find or if you just have any suggestions for the MM Answers (we will select one at a time), just send me an email[marcelo[marceloat sign our domain]or talk to me on Twitter [@marcelodemelo].
To the next! ?