Check out Steam's minimum requirements for Ubuntu and see if your PC runs the Valve platform.
No need for such a powerful machine
I was taking a walk around the Ubuntu site after learning that Steam has been released for all LinuxUsers, and found some important information that I would like to share with you Diolinux readers. These are the minimum machine requirements to run Steam on Ubuntu.
– You need to have a Steam account (can create from the program's start menu);
– Pentium 4 processor of 1.0 Ghz or an Athlon XP1500 or higher;
– 512 MB of memory or more.
– Have a video card, Nvidia series 6, Intel HD 3000 or better, AMD series 5 or better.
– Have at least 5GB of HD, but it is noteworthy that after you start downloading games you will need more.
To learn how to download Steam on Ubuntu visit this article.
Want to stay on top of everything that happens here?
So enjoy our page on FACEBOOK, follow the blog at TWITTER – Also follow our writers Founder of blog and channel Diolinux, passionate about technology and games.