THE Apple Music was launched today in 100 countries, including the Brazil. Around here, as expected, it costs about half the price of the United States: US $ 5 per month for one person, US $ 8 per month in the family plan.
The cool thing that Apple is offering 3 months testing for everyone, free of charge. And that is not optional, that is, until now no one is actually paying for the Apple Music subscription, because that would not make much sense.
Being a subscription service, just like with iTunes Match, even to start experimenting with Apple Music, the user must have a credit card (international, since the charge is made in dollars) registered in his iTunes Store account. .
In the signature confirmation email, Apple says:
This email confirms the order for the following subscription with a 3-month free trial period. You will not be charged for the free usage period, but you will be billed for $ 5 for the next subscription period when your 1-month subscription is automatically renewed.
The subscription period will be automatically renewed, unless you disable it up to 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Learn from j how deactivate the automatic renewal of Apple Music to avoid being automatically charged after your 90-day free trial.
- Open Settings and go to iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and select "View Apple ID". If necessary, enter your password.
- Tap on “Manage” in the “Subscriptions” area.
- Uncheck the option “Automatic renewal” (which, by the way, still has the iOS 6 layout).
Note that, through this same screen, it is also possible to change from the individual to the familiar plan and vice versa.
- Open iTunes.
- In the upper right corner, click on your name and then on “Account Information”. If necessary, enter your password.
- In the "Settings" area, click "Manage" directly from the "Subscriptions" line.
- Select "Off" in the "Automatic renewal" area and then press the "Done" button.
Likewise, it is also possible to switch between individual or family plans.