contador web Skip to content

IRS will auction 16 iPhones from R $ 500

Turn and move, we disclose here some auction gives IRS involving iPhones or other Apple products seized for entering the country illegally (without proper taxes paid).

In today's, we have more than 140 lots; some, as reported by Tecnoblog, involving iPhones.

In total there are 16 Apple smartphones, divided into the lots below as follows:

  • Lots 35, 37, 49, 50: 128GB iPhone 7 for $ 1,500
  • Lots 36, 38 and 39: iPhone 7 Plus 32GB for $ 1,500
  • Lot 40: 16GB iPhone 5s for $ 500
  • Lots 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 and 48: 32GB iPhone 7 for R $ 1,300

The products are not guaranteed and are not shipped to the buyer's residence. All items must be removed from one of the IRS units in So Paulo, where the products are stored.

How to participate?

Individuals are allowed to participate, with bids scheduled for Thursday (5/30) at 11am; Proposals, however, may be submitted by 6 pm today (29/5). The bidding session will be held on the 30th, at 11am. I need to register on the website of the organ and have a digital certification to bid.

Still according to Tecnoblog40% of the proceeds from the auction goes to Social Security, while the other 60% goes to Fundaf (Fund for the Development of Fiscal Activities), which finances inspection activities.

The notice states that a physical person may submit a proposal for a maximum of two mobile phones. The goods purchased may only be destined for use or consumption, forbidden their commercial destination; Legal persons, however, may sell the products.