IRS auction has iPhones and more seized in Fortaleza

IRS auction has iPhones and more seized in Fortaleza

THE IRS They are back with another auction of seized products that would illegally enter the country. This time, it is the result of seizures made in Fortaleza (CE) and has some Apple products.

In total we have 44 lots of products available for bidding. It is always worth remembering that, in many cases, the IRS does not provide all information on auctioned products.

The list below all lots with some Apple product involved gives a good idea:

LotsProductsMinimum value
4 MacBook Air R $ 2,400
7th 32GB Golden iPhone 6s $ 1,000
8th iPhone 6s 32GB Space Gray $ 1,000
12, 15 and 16 iPhone 6s 16GB Rose Gold $ 700
13 iPhone 6s 16GB Space Gray $ 700
14th 16GB Golden iPhone 6s $ 700
17 iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black $ 800
18 and 19 64GB Golden iPhone 8 $ 800
20 Apple Watch (no model specification) $ 600
28 Apple Watch Series 3, miscellaneous perfumes, clothing, and more R $ 1,600

There are still a few lots with consoles, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth speakers, SSDs and more.

How to participate

The whole process done digitally. Those interested in purchasing such items must have a valid CPF and an e-CAC (tax code issued by the IRS, which will be used to access the site correctly and be able to participate in everything).

Proposals must be submitted for review by December 17 at 6 pm, and the best ones will be selected to participate in the online price, which is scheduled for December 18 from 10 am. The winners of the auction must remove the products in person.

More information you can find on this page of the IRS.

From January to October 2019, according to the Tecnoblog, the Revenue raised$ 248.2 million with 108 auctions held throughout Brazil. In 2018, the total was R $ 252.8 million.

Of the amount raised, 60% goes to Fundaf (Special Fund for Development and Improvement of Inspection Activities) and the other 40% goes to Social Security.

image: Shutterstock