Interested in buying an iPhone for a much more attractive price than usual? So get ready, because we have one more auction from IRS Stuffed from Apple smartphones!
As always, the products are seized for entering the country illegally (without due taxes paid) this time, they were caught in the Northern Region and include not only iPhones and iPads, but also several Xiaomi phones, consoles like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, GoPro cameras, among others. We will, of course, focus on what interests us. 😜
Here are the lots and their contents:
- Lot 37: iPad Pro 12.9 (old model) 64GB, Apple Pencil (first generation) and Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite by $ 1,000;
- Lot 47: 64GB iPhone 6, Wacom One Digitizer and accessories by $ 1,000;
- Lot 64: 27 ″ iMac, Samsung LED 65 TV, Samsung LED 55 TV and 1,200 CD Holders per $ 7,500;
- Lot 65: 2 128GB iPhones 7, 10 Samsung Galaxy J8 Duos and 280 Blu cell phones by $ 5,000;
- Lot 93: 64GB iPhone XS by $ 700;
- Lot 95: 64GB iPhone X, iPhone XR (capacity not reported) and 2 AirPods (apparently first generation) by R $ 1,800;
- Lot 108: 9.7 ″ iPad (fifth generation) and Apple Pencil (first generation) by $ 950;
- Lot 118: 64GB iPhone X for R $ 850;
- Lot 119: iPhone 7 Plus (refurbished, capacity not reported) by $ 600;
- Lot 122: 256GB iPhone 7 Plus for $ 350.
The products are not guaranteed and are not shipped to the buyer's residence. It is also necessary to pay ICMS and fulfill any Anatel requirements.
How to participate?
The auction accepts bids by June 24 at 6 pm; The bidding session itself is scheduled for June 25 at 4 pm. Remembering that I need to register on the website of the organ and have a digital certification to bid.
Typically, part of the proceeds from the auction goes to Social Security, while some goes to Fundaf (the Fiscal Activities Development Fund, which finances inspection activities).
The notice states that a physical person may submit a proposal for a maximum of two mobile phones. The goods purchased may only be destined for use or consumption, forbidden their commercial destination; Legal persons, however, may resell the products.