As recently announced during the Apple keynote, today the iOS 8.2 for all users.
This version introduces compatibility with the Apple Watch and also includes improvements to the application Sade (Health), greater stability and error correction.
Here's the changelog complete:
Apple Watch compatibility
- New Apple Watch app to pair and sync with your iPhone, and customize your Apple Watch settings.
- New Activity app to view data and fitness feats on the Apple Watch; appears when the Apple Watch is paired.
- Available on iPhone 5 and later.
Improvements to the Sade app
- Adds the possibility to select the unit of measurement for distance, body temperature, height, weight and blood glucose.
- Improves stability when handling large amounts of data.
- Includes the ability to add and view exercise sessions from third-party applications.
- Corrects an issue that could prevent users from adding a medical record photo.
- Corrects vitamin and mineral units.
- Corrects an issue where the data in the Sade application was not updated after changing the order of the data sources.
- Corrects an issue where some graphs did not show data values.
- Adds a privacy setting that allows you to disable tracking of steps, distance and uphill flights.
- Increases the stability of Mail.
- Improves the stability of Flyover on Maps.
- Improves the stability of the Msica application.
- Improves VoiceOver reliability.
- Improves connectivity with hearing aids “Made for iPhone”.
- Corrects an issue in Maps that prevented navigation to some favorite locations.
- Addresses an issue where the last word in a quick answer was not automatically corrected.
- Corrects an issue where duplicate content purchased from iTunes could prevent an iCloud restoration from completing.
- Addresses an issue where some songs or playlists were not syncing from iTunes to the Music application.
- Corrects an issue where occasionally deleted audiobooks remained on the device.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent audio routing from calls to car speakers when using the Siri Eyes Free.
- Corrects an issue with Bluetooth connections where audio was not heard until the call was answered.
- Corrects a time zone issue where Calendar events appeared in GMT.
- Addresses an issue that could cause certain events in a recurring meeting to be removed from an Exchange calendar.
- Corrects a certificate error that prevented an Exchange account from being set up behind a gateway from third parties.
- Corrects an issue that could cause notes from the organizer of an Exchange meeting to be replaced.
- Addresses an issue that prevented some Calendar events from displaying "Busy" automatically after accepting an invitation.
The new version is available through both iTunes and OTA (over-the-air, that is, by air). An updated version of the Apple TV Software.
As soon as we have the direct download links, we will update this post.
Update · 03/09/2015 s 21:22
For those curious about planting, the compilation of iOS 8.2 to 12D508.
Come on, to the direct links:
- iPad2,1 = iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad2,2 = iPad 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad2,3 = iPad 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad2,4 = iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
- iPad2.5 = iPad mini Wi-Fi
- iPad2,6 = iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad2,7 = iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad3,1 = third generation iPad Wi-Fi
- iPad3,2 = Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA) third generation iPad
- iPad3,3 = third generation iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad3,4 = 4th generation iPad Wi-Fi
- iPad3,5 = 4th generation Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM) iPad
- iPad3,6 = 4th generation Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA) iPad
- iPad4,1 = iPad Air Wi-Fi
- iPad4,2 = iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad4,3 = iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular (compatible with 4G networks in China)
- iPad4,4 = iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad4,5 = iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad4,6 = iPad mini 2 + Cellular (compatible with China's 4G networks)
- iPad4,7 = iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi
- iPad4,8 = iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad4,9 = iPad mini 3 + Cellular (compatible with China's 4G networks)
- iPad5,3 = iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad5,4 = iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPhone4,1 = iPhone 4s
- iPhone5,1 = iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone5,2 = iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone5,3 = iPhone 5c (A1532 / A1456 models)
- iPhone5,4 = iPhone 5c (A1529 / A1526 / A1507 models)
- iPhone6,1 = iPhone 5s (A1533 / A1453 models)
- iPhone6,2 = iPhone 5s (A1530 / A1528 / A1457 models)
- iPhone7,1 = iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone7,2 = iPhone 6
- iPod5,1 = 5th generation iPod touch
- AppleTV3,1 = Apple TV third generation
- AppleTV3,2 = Apple TV third generation (2013)