You can view Instagram Stories anonymously without having to download anything, whether on Android, iPhone and PC. For this, it is only necessary that the user who wants to spy has a public account on the social network.
If the person has a private profile and you are friends on Instagram, you can also see the Stories without being seen. To do this, I need to download a mobile app or an extension on Chrome.
No need to download anything
To perform the step by step below you don't even need an Instagram account. It is enough that the person's profile is opened. The service also allows you to download videos and photos posted.
1. Open the browser of your choice on your computer or smartphone and access the storiesig website;
2. Type or paste the profile name of the user you want to see Stories anonymously from and press the Enter, on the PC or cell phone keyboard;
3. Soon, the Stories published by the person in the last 24 hours will be displayed and, if you have them, those highlighted. To see the Stories, tap on the profile photo;
4. Stories are displayed one below the other, according to the order of publication. Note that, below, it is possible to click on a profile, if it has been marked, and download the publications. The photos are saved in JPEG and the videos in MP4.
Other site options for viewing Stories anonymously:
If the user has a private Instagram profile
In that case, it will be necessary to use applications. Anyway, it is necessary to follow the user (and that he has accepted him) to have access to his Stories.
If you have a smartphone, Android, the tip is to download the Story Saver App. Once downloaded, log in with your Instagram credentials.
The login is not done within the app, it redirects the user to the Instagram page. Thus, developers do not have access to their data. Then, follow the steps below.
1. A list appears with users who have posted Stories in the past 24 hours. Touch the user's name and not the photo;
- If you don't find who you are looking for easily, tap on the magnifying glass icon and type or paste the name of the profile (without @). Then, tap on the user's name (not on the photo).
2. You will be directed to a page with thumbnails of all the User Stories that are on the air. Touch the one you want to watch and, in the menu that opens, choose To save.
Story is saved in your phone's image gallery, in the StorySaver folder.
Unfortunately, we didn't find any app that guaranteed to see the Stories of people with a private profile on the iPhone. The application ReShare Story for Instagram promises to search and view the posts in a hidden way.
But it is not possible to ensure, once you are logged into your account and you need to open the video or photo to view or download. What we can say is that it is possible to see at least the miniatures without being discovered.
Another alternative is the Story Ghost app. However, its operation is similar to that of the igstories website. It does not require login, but guarantees the display of content only from public profiles.
On PC (via Chrome)
To view Stories on the PC anonymously, I need to download the Hiddengram extension on Google Chrome. In the Chrome Web Store, click Use in Chrome and confirm in Add Extent.
Find out how to see Status on Whatsapp without the person knowing
Access Instagram Web and, if you are not logged in, connect your account. Note that the extension icon will be available next to the navigation bar. If it is red, it means that you can view Stories anonymously.
The app counts how many Stories you viewed without being seen, with a numeric indication next to the logo. To make your profile visible, click on the icon and it will turn green. Click again to return to incognito mode.
Journalist graduated from UFRJ, she has been writing about technology for seven years. Carioca currently lives in Portugal, a country he adopted. In his free time, he enjoys going to the beach, reading, watching movies and doing serial marathons. Instagram is your favorite social network, but WhatsApp saves you from missing those who stayed in Brazil.