Instagram is one of the favorite social networks of Brazilians, who like to share images and videos to show a special moment or something to their friends. To keep it fun, of course, Instagram is always adding new features, so your users can increase what they share on the social network.
In turn, Brazil has gained a special feature, which is still in the testing phase and which increases the possibility of leaving a video full of effects. Here's how to use Instagram's “Scenes” feature.
Although the feature is currently being tested, it is not necessary to download the Beta version of Instagram. However, as the "Scenes" function began to be released this week, it may not yet appear for everyone, so it is necessary to wait for the release itself.
Using Instagram's Scene Feature
The new Instagram function is very simple to use and works almost as if it were a filter or post type of it, so it is available for use in your Stories. Check out:
1. Go to Google Play or the App Store and update Instagram to the latest available version;
2. With the program updated, open it normally and tap the avatar icon of your account to begin the process of posting a new Storie;
3. With the camera open, next to “Normal”, select the “Scene” option and proceed with explaining how the feature works;
4. On the left side of the screen, select the options you want to add effects to your video. Here it is possible, for example, to choose background music, recording speed and the duration time of the video;
5. With the choices made, tap the “Camera” button to start video recording;
6. Once the video is already recorded, if you still wish, you can make further edits to it to add text, stickers and other elements. With everything ready, just keep on sharing with Storie.
Ready! Now you know how to use the "Scenes" feature to create videos on Instagram with some predefined effects. In tests conducted by Olhar Digital, Instagram showed some crashes while using the Cena function, which returned to normal when reopening the app without losing what was recorded.