The My Quiz prank went viral on Instagram Stories. Simple to do, the user must create a questionnaire with three false options and a real one for 10 questions. The template created by user @eloahroberta which guides the game.
For those who also want to have fun discovering which of their friends really know him, AppGeek has prepared a tutorial explaining how to do My Instagram Quiz. And of course, make the template available to anyone who wants to copy.
My Instagram Quiz Template
To do My Instagram Quiz, the user must have in the gallery of his mobile device the template created by the photographer Minas Gerais Eloah Roberta (@eloahroberta). The image must be published as a background and what guides the game.
At the top of the layout, there are topics to be answered, such as name, age, height, favorite food and color, among others. To copy from your phone, just touch the image above and hold for a few seconds.
In the window that opens, choose Download image on Android and Save image on iPhone. The file will be available in the gallery or image library of the cell phone.
How to take My Quiz on Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app. To access the stories, tap on a camera icon at the top of the left screen;
2. On the screen that opens, drag your finger from bottom to top to access the images available in the smartphone gallery. Touch the thumbnail of the My Quiz template you just saved;
3. To test your friends, once again drag your finger from bottom to top. In the tool options that appear, choose test;
4. The first list item in the template My name. In the title of the box that appears, type My name . Write an alternative in option 1, another in option 2. When you have finished filling in, option 3 will appear, and then option 4. The important thing is that three of the answers are false and only 1 is true;
5. When your follower chooses one of the options, he will know right away if he got it right or wrong. For this, you need to define in the test which of the answers is correct. Select the right option by tapping on the letter beside it;
6. At the end of the test, confirm by touching the check sign in the upper right corner of the screen;
7. Then, place the test at the bottom of the template, dragging the frame. Use two fingers to decrease the size, tilt or rotate the box;
8. Touch Your story to share the My Quiz test with your followers;
9. Then, repeat the steps above until completing all topics present in the template, following the order indicated. Just them:
- My name
- My age
- My sign
- My height
- Favorite food
- Are favorite
- Food I hate
- My birthday
- My favorite color
- A fear
How to see the answers in the Instagram Quiz My Quiz
To see what your followers are responding to, go back to Instagram home and tap Your story, in the upper left corner of the screen. At the bottom of each published story, there is the option Viewed by. Touch it.
On the next screen, see how many people answered each question and who participated. If you want to know who gave each answer, just tap on the option.
Instagram Quiz Filter
In addition to playing with the ready-made My Quiz template, there are a number of filters on Instagram with quiz-style games. In them, the user must draw the question and then answer. Some options, like the Couple's Quiz and the Brothers' Quiz, are more fun when done together.
If you want to discover new games through the effects, AppGeek has a complete guide on how to find filters and effects hidden in the Stories.
Journalist graduated from UFRJ, she has been writing about technology for seven years. Carioca currently lives in Portugal, a country he adopted. In his free time, he enjoys going to the beach, reading, watching movies and doing serial marathons. Instagram is your favorite social network, but WhatsApp saves you from missing those who stayed in Brazil.