It doesn't seem like it, but Netflix is already a company with decades of life: the business that started in 1997 as a DVD delivery started to conquer the world from 2007, with its on-demand video streaming platform.
. Netflix is close to overcoming pay TV in Brazil. Disney + vs Netflix: which streaming service is the best?
Since the streaming service has been around for years, many people must have completely forgotten what was the first thing they watched. But there is a secret method to find out, and who revealed it was the British Netflix twitter.
Find out what the first thing you * ever * watched on Netflix was in 4 easy steps:
1) Log in on desktop2) Click account in the dropdown list3) Scroll down to viewing activity4) Either scroll down your list forever or just hit download all
Netflix UK & Ireland (@NetflixUK) February 3, 2020
Follow these steps:
- Log into the Netflix website on your computer
- Click Account in your profile options
- Scroll down to the Profile field, click on the What was watched option
- Scroll the screen endlessly or click Download All
Image: Pablo Raphael / PCWorld
When you choose Download All, Netflix will generate a spreadsheet for you to view everything you've already watched on the platform, including the first series or movie. You can also check how many episodes from each series you’ve watched.
Source: Twitter / Netflix