The search for relationship apps is something that many go through in an attempt to find new people to chat or date. If you got tired of using them or found what you wanted, we have this guide on how to delete your Badoo account.
Read on and find out how to delete your profile on the app without leaving any trace!
How to leave Badoo?
There are many reasons why you may want to quit some dating app, and obviously this is also valid for anyone using Badoo.
The platform has several methods for those who want to delete Badoo accounts, all of which are very easy to do. You may want to Delete the account or Hide the account, both of which we explain step by step how to do below.
First, we will show you the least dramatic option to achieve the desired results.
Below, the tutorial for smartphones, whether Android or iPhone.
- Open the Badoo app;
- From the main menu, go to your profile by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen;
- In it, click on the gear cone in the upper left corner of the screen;
- There, see various options and settings for your account settings. click in"Account";
- Check the box that says"Hide account" and ready, your account will be hidden until you want it to appear again.
Now, the tutorial on how to do this on your computer using the best internet browsers:
- Go to Bado's official website through the link;
- Open your profile by clicking on your name on the side of the screen;
- Click on the gear in the upper right corner of the screen to open the settings;
- Go to the bottom of the page and click the"Delete account";
- You will see several options: "Recommend", "Silence mode", "Make a pause", "Invisible Mode", "Increase your privacy" and “Delete your account”. The one that needs to mark the"Invisible mode". Now, just click“Continue on Badoo” to hide!
Delete Badoo account
If you really want to delete your account, it is also possible and even easy. But remember: it is not possible to recover anything from it. Again, first be the guide on how to do this on your smartphone:
- Open the Badoo app;
- In the main menu, click on your profile icon to open it, which is in the lower right corner of the screen;
- Now, click on the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen to open the settings;
- Among the various options you will see there, click"Account";
- At the bottom of the screen that opens, the "Delete account". Click on it to start the process;
- Badoo will offer you several options in addition to deleting an account. They are:
- “Remove your profile from Google’s search results so that no one can find you at name";
- “Hide your account. Be as if it was deleted, but be able to return when want ”;
- “Permanently clear messages, profile visitors, likes and favorites”
- "Turn off notifications";
- "Just leave";
- "Delete your account";
- Check the box that says"Delete your account" and click the"Continue";
- Badoo will ask you to say why you want to delete the account, offering some of the most common reasons:
- “Badoo is not what I expected”;
- "I get a lot of notifications";
- “I didn't find anyone interesting on Badoo”;
- “I found some special on Badoo”;
- “I don't want to pay for Badoo”;
- “I found some special in another location”;
- “I get a lot of messages on Badoo”;
- "Other reasons";
- It is necessary to select one of the options so that the"Delete account" be unlocked. Before clicking on it, it is possible to leave a comment for the developers explaining better because I wanted to delete the Badoo account, to help them improve the app.
Finally, let's cover how to do this through your favorite computer browser:
- Go to the official website of the platform through the link;
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name or photo on the side of the screen;
- Open your account settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Go to the end of the page where you will see the"Delete account";
- Select the check box“Delete your account” among the various options that are shown and click on the new button"Continue" that appears below“Continue on Badoo”;
- Select one of the options offered by the platform as a justification for exclusion. If you do not check, you cannot delete
- "I'm looking for something different";
- "I'm not single anymore";
- “Privacy reasons”;
- “Badoo doesn't work right;
- “In the taste of Badoo”;
- “I want to start from scratch ”;
- Then, click on the"Continue";
- Finally, explain better why you want to delete your account, selecting one of the justifications offered, which change according to your previous selection;
- Leave a comment explaining it better, if you want, and then click on"Continue" to finish the process.
And, did you like our guide on how to delete your Badoo account?
Leave in the comments your opinion about this relationship platform, if you have already used it and if you want to delete your account or just hide it. Don't forget to check, too, how to enter Badoo, how to change your profile photo on Badoo and our selection of the best relationship apps!