We already checked out some really cool concepts / ideas for the iPhone 7 (1, 2, 3), and today we bring one more that in my view is quite radical in betting although still very realistic and without a dramatic visual change.
The German Eric Huismann bet (Google Translate) that the iPhone of 2016:
- Keep the same base of the current design, only thinner, without the antenna stripes on the back and with the space gray color replaced by a space black (darker).
- Losing your Incio button (Home) physical, using a capacitive with 3D Touch and haptic feedback such as the trackpads of the latest MacBooks.
- Having a 15 megapixel rear camera capable of shooting in 5K resolution and with a more compact design, without protruding from the rear of the device.
- Even abandon the 3.5mm headphone jack and come with the new AirPods, working via Bluetooth.
- Have your Lightning port replaced with a USB-C.
- Win a new 4 "Mini" model, in addition to the normal 4.7 "and Plus 5.5".
- Doubling the minimum capacity from 16GB to 32GB.
And what did you think? 😊
(via Cult of Mac)