contador web Skip to content

Fortnite released for download without invitation; know how to download

Fortnite one of the most talked about games of the moment. Competitor in PUBG category, it differs from this one in bringing more graphic graphics and the possibility to build things in the match, similar to Minecraft. Check out the latest news about the game.

Highlight recent changes
    At the

Fornite for Android available to everyone

Updated by Stella Dauer (12/10 s 10am)

Finally, the wait is over. After the introduction of the Galaxy Note 9 and Samsung handset exclusivity, Epic Games said it is now possible to download the famous smartphone game from other brands. Now, everything just depends on the settings of your device.

downloading "sizes =" (max-width: 806px) calc (100vw - 24px), (max-width: 995px) 782px, (max-width: 1216px) calc (2 * (100vw - 30px) / 3) + 15px - 24px), 782px "src =" "srcset =" downloading-w782.jpg 782w, 596w, jpg 450w, 336w, 300w "class = "lazyload" />
  Game Download Progress / AndroidPIT (screenshot)
<h2><strong>How to download Fornite for Android</strong></h2>
<p><span class=Now that official for all brands, very simple to download Fortnite on your smartphone. Just go to the special Epic Games website to download from an Android smartphone using your browser.

Download it here from Epic Games' Fortnite official website

When you click download, you will download the installer. When downloading, you must grant security permissions for Chrome to install unfamiliar apps. Open the installer and allow it to access the smartphone files. If you can't get it through the official site, you can try the options below:

fortinite "sizes =" (max-width: 806px) calc (100vw - 24px), (max-width: 995px) 782px, (max-width: 1216px) calc (2 * (100vw - 30px) / 3) + 15px - 24px), 782px "src =" "srcset =" fortinite-w782.jpg 782w, 596w, jpg 450w, 336w, 300w "class = "lazyload" />
  Download Fortnite ofical if you have Android Oreo / AndroidPIT (screenshot)
<h2><strong>Fortnite Why was it released outside the Play Store?</strong></h2>
<p>According to Tim Sweeney, founder of Epic Games, the game is not available on Google Play at its launch and probably shouldn't happen anytime soon. The executive confirmed to AndroidPIT German that the developer wants to give up Google's intermediation in sales of the game, avoiding that some fees and taxes need to be split between them.</p><div class='code-block code-block-5' style='margin: 8px auto; text-align: center; display: block; clear: both;'>
<div data-ad=

According to Sweeney, Google charges 30% of revenue generated in the Play Store and ends up making the development of the store unsustainable. The remaining 70 percent doesn't guarantee server maintenance, developer pay, customer service and payment processing services, Sweeney warrants.

Fortnite Compatible Devices

The game is available for the following devices below. If your device is not listed, it may be possible to install if the basic settings are available:

Android: Version 8.0 or higher, 64-bit RAM: 3 GB or higherGPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher

AndroidPIT Fortnite tips tricks 03
Fortnite / AndroidPIT

Fortnite Exclusive Funes for Android

The Android version is almost identical to the iOS version, but it has some new features. Epic Games use Android to integrate the new ability to customize their heads up display (HUD) and include a new voice chat. "We are working on integrating a mobile voice chat that allows you to communicate with your teammates, regardless of their platform." stated the company.

AndroidPIT Fortnite tips tricks 05
Fortnite of the Battle Royale category / AndroidPIT

Fortnite Beware of fake APKs

Many malicious people know that the demand for the game on Android is high, and that everyone is eager to download the title on their devices. This is made even more complicated by the fact that the official game is released outside of Google Play. Before you download anything, check out official information here on AndroidPIT and on Twitter from EpicGames.

* Article made in partnership with editor Cristopher Gabbert of

And you already tested Fortnite? What did you think about the game?

(tagsToTranslate) Fortnite (t) battle royale (t) epic games (t) games (t) android (t) PUBG (t) competitor PUBG (t) launch Fortnite (t) Fortnite for android (t) when launching Fortnite for Android (t) fortnite beta (t) how to download fortnite beta