For those who have one DJI Osmo Pocket, good news, came out a new firmware update! The update brings some additions and changes to the gadget interface made for those who enjoy audiovisual.
One of the features that the DJI promised to improve with this face detection firmware, also widely used in selfie mode so that the camera follows the target while talking and moving. Another adds a message that now appears when an external microphone is connected. Below more details:
- Date: 4/2/2019
- Firmware: v01.06.00.20 (file size: 99MB)
- DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.0.6
- DJI Mimo Android App: v1.0.6
- Add a message and a cone when connecting an external microphone.
- Adds the option to turn off the "beep" sound when a button is pressed.
- Optimizes the pro mode settings interface
- Optimizes facial recognition
- Improves focus adaptation in scene switching
- Use auto calibration after updating firmware
- If the update fails, restart Osmo Pocket and the DJI Mimo app and try again.
- firmware v01.06.0020 required to use with reload case
If you don't know how to upgrade, DJI made a step-by-step video.
Announced late last year, the DJI Osmo Pocket is a powerful camera gadget capable of shooting at 4k60fps with great quality for night shooting and interesting features like motion timelapse.
When we look at it, we conclude that these were strengths, coupled with the fact that it is extremely small and still able to maintain stabilization during recording. But he also had negative points, starting with the fragility of the device. You can learn more about our experience here.
(tagsToTranslate) dji (t) osmo pocket (t) firmware (t) update (t) review (t) gopro7 (t) 4k60fps (t) update (t) face recognition (t) audiovisual