Remember the Clips, that new Apple app for creating fun little videos? Because he just won his first big update, for the verse 1.1.
The big news is the addition of animated graphics with Disney / Pixar characters, such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Woody and Jesse from "Toy Story", the emotions from "Fun Mind", among others.
Version 2.1 (180.2 MB) Requires iOS 13.0 or superior
What's new in version 1.1
- Personalize your videos with animated Disney graphics with Mickey, Minnie and others;
- Add Pixar graphics to your videos with characters from "Toy Story" and "Fun Mind";
- Choose from dozens of new customizable text banners, layers and posters;
- The button for editing Titles in Real Time facilitates and speeds up the editing of the text in Titles in Real Time;
- The share button appears on the main screen when creating a video;
- When adding existing posters and photos, the audio is automatically muted if no speech is detected;
- When the same animated layer is added to successive clips, the animation occurs only on the first clip;
- Improved stability and reliability.
As the changelog above, the new characters are not the only news / improvements of the application that, it is worth remembering, free on the App Store.
In its first four days after the original launch, Clips had been downloaded more than 1 million times. The problem with Apple here is generating loyalty, and I at least have hardly seen videos created on it. And you?