THE TechTudo will promote, for the first time, an award to highlight the best phones, apps, games and electronics on the market in 2019. Among the applications, there will be seven categories, including delivery apps, music, travel, security, mobility, digital banking and the highlight in the year. The TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year award takes place in December, and the evaluation will be made by a select group of technology experts, who will be based on some criteria, according to the category in question.
Best of the Year TechTudo 2019: website rewards highlights of the technology and games market
Best of the year TechTudo 2019 – Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy cell phones, TV and other discounted products? Discover Compare TechTudo
Music apps usually have extensive catalogs, allowing you to listen to songs of different styles through free or paid plans, depending on the program. The streaming apps for Android and iPhone (iOS) bring different functions to users and, to choose the best of the year, our technology experts will follow the following criteria:
- User feedbackUser reviews of apps, including reviews on Google Play Store and App Store.
- Number of downloadsNumber of times the apps have been downloaded from the official Android and iPhone (iOS) stores.
- Sound qualityEvaluation of the quality of the audio transmitted through the apps, considering technical and practical aspects.
- Innovation / user solutionsFunctions that stand out in each app, competitive differentials among them, as an option to share music on Instagram Stories or other social networks.
- Cost benefitIf the application delivers, at a fair price, what it proposes, and if there are plans with discounts or for families.
There are five finalists in the category of music applications. See below for a little bit about each of the candidates.
- Apple MusicApple Music, Apple’s music platform, is no longer exclusive to the iPhone (iOS) and is also available on Android, with a free trial option.
- DeezerDeezer is a streaming app for Android and iPhone (iOS) and has a free plan and the premium version, which can be tested for free for a month.
- SpotifyAlso with options of free and premium plans, Spotify is available for Android and iPhone (iOS) and can be tested for free for three months.
- TidalTidal’s proposal is to offer music with high fidelity in audio quality. Available for Android and iPhone (iOS), the app offers a free one-month trial.
- YouTube MusicYouTube’s music streaming platform, YouTube Music is included in the premium version of the video site, with a free one-month trial and apps for Android and iPhone (iOS).
The Best of the Year TechTudo 2019 will feature a select team of technology experts, who will choose the highlights in the most varied categories. In apps, reviewers will be:
- Bruno MartinezFounder of Showmetech
- Cesar SchaefferOlhar Digital Reporter
- Igor LopesBandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce MacedoPCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Nick EllisAuthor of Digital Drops and MeioBit
- Paulo Henrique MontenegroEditor of Tudo Celular
- Sérgio MatsuuraReporter for the newspaper O Globo