THE TechTudo will promote, for the first time, an award to highlight the best phones, apps, games and electronics on the market in 2019. Among the applications, there will be seven categories, including delivery apps, music, travel, security, mobility, digital banking and the highlight in the year. The TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year award takes place in December, and the evaluation will be made by a select group of technology experts, who will be based on some criteria, according to the category in question.
Best of the Year TechTudo 2019: website rewards highlights of the technology and games market
Best of the year TechTudo 2019 – Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy cell phones, TV and other discounted products? Discover Compare TechTudo
New mobile applications appear daily, many with features or services that bring innovation and can make life easier for users. Throughout the year, apps for Android and iPhone (iOS) stood out for various reasons, from functions that went viral on social networks to services that save time on a daily basis. To choose the best of the year, our technology experts will follow the following criteria:
- User feedbackUser reviews of apps, including reviews on Google Play Store and App Store.
- Trend in the yearWhich application went viral and stood out throughout the year. Criterion takes into account which app had the greatest impact on social networks and traditional media.
- Technological solution and innovationFunctions that stand out in each app, that are competitive differentials between them. What each can offer useful, and how they contribute to innovation.
- Service or function deliveryDoes the application deliver the proposed service in the best way? Evaluation of the quality of the functions offered by the app.
There are five finalists in the featured applications category. Know a little about each of the following candidates.
- Love DigitalAme Digital is a payment application for Android and iPhone (iOS). It allows you to carry out financial transactions by reading a QR code, with the proposal to streamline purchases.
- DollifyDollify is a caricature app for Android and iPhone (iOS), which became very popular on social networks at two times of the year.
- FaceAppFaceApp is an application that allows you to apply different effects to your photos, and went viral with the function that makes the user look like an elderly person. It is also available for Android and iPhone (iOS).
- Grin (Yellow)The Grin app allows you to rent electric scooters for quick trips around the city. The service became quite famous as soon as it appeared, and can be accessed by Android or iPhone (iOS).
- TikTokTikTok started out as a dubbing app, but has grown over the past year and has become a great social network for short videos, being among the most downloaded apps of the year worldwide. It is available for Android and iPhone (iOS).
The Best of the Year TechTudo 2019 will feature a select team of technology experts, who will choose the highlights in the most varied categories. In apps, reviewers will be:
- Bruno MartinezFounder of Showmetech
- Cesar SchaefferOlhar Digital Reporter
- Igor LopesBandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce MacedoPCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Leo MüllerTecMundo Editor
- Nick EllisAuthor of Digital Drops and MeioBit
- Paulo Henrique MontenegroEditor of Tudo Celular
- Sérgio MatsuuraReporter for the newspaper O Globo
- Wallace MotéEditor at TudoCelular