O TechTudo will promote for the first time an award to highlight the best mobile phones, apps, games and electronics in the market by 2019. Among the apps will be six categories, including delivery apps, music, travel, security, mobility, digital banking and the highlight in the year. The TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year Award takes place in December, and will be evaluated by a select group of technology experts, which will be based on some criteria according to the category in question.
TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year: Website Awards Highlights from Technology and Games Market
Best of the year TechTudo 2019 Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy a cell phone, TV and other discounted products? Meet the Compare TechTudo
Travel apps help users find low prices on area tickets and hotel reservations. Available for Android and iPhone (iOS) phones, they offer different features, and to choose the best of the year, our experts will meet the following criteria:
- User FeedbackUser reviews of apps, including reviews on Google Play Store and App Store stores.
- Innovation / solutions for the userOptions that stand out in each app or service, such as competitive differentials or special functions.
- Fees and interestAmount of fees charged by the bank, whether on card, account, withdrawal or other services.
- Quality of serviceIf bank service for problem solving by the app is efficient, easy and fast.
- Easy approval of new usersEvaluation of the process of registering new users: if simple, approval, credit analysis, among other factors are required.
In the digital banking application category, there are six finalists. Check out a little about each app below.
- AgibankThe Agibank app is available for Android and iPhone (iOS) and allows you to open a checking account, registered with the user's mobile number. It is also possible to make investments and apply for an international debit and credit card.
- Inter BankBanco Inter has an app for Android and iPhone (iOS) that offers services such as checking account, investments, ticket generation, as well as payments via QR Code.
- Original BankThe Original Bank app is available for Android and iPhone (iOS) and allows you to open three account types, including options with and without fees. The bank also offers a program of cashback.
- NeonNeon allows you to open a checking account and request the physical card and a virtual option in your Android and iPhone (iOS) app to make prepaid credit purchases.
- NextNext is Bradesco's digital bank, with an app for Android and iPhone (iOS). With it, it is possible to open the checking account, apply for the credit card and make investments.
- NubankNubank started with a digital credit card service, but today it also offers NuConta in its Android and iPhone (iOS) application. Here you can perform various operations, including payments and investments.
- SuperdigitalSuperdigital offers, in its Android and iPhone (iOS) app, the opening of an account without proof of income and a credit card without credit analysis, targeting individual microentrepreneurs (MEI).
TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year will feature a select team of tech specialists who will pick out the highlights in a variety of categories. In apps, reviewers will:
- Bruno MartinezShowmetech Founder
- Gabriel F. RibeiroUOL Technology Reprter
- Igor LopesBandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce MacedoPCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Nick EllisAuthor of Digital Drops and MeioBit
- Paulo Henrique MontenegroCopywriter of Everything Mobile
- Wallace motEditor on AllCellular