THE TechTudo will promote, for the first time, an award to highlight the best phones, apps, games and electronics on the market in 2019. Among the applications, there will be six categories, including delivery apps, music, travel, security, mobility, digital banking and the highlight in the year. The TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year award takes place in December, and the evaluation will be made by a select group of technology experts, who will be based on some criteria, according to the category in question.
Best of the Year TechTudo 2019: website rewards highlights of the technology and games market
Best of the year TechTudo 2019 – Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy cell phones, TV and other discounted products? Discover Compare TechTudo
Travel apps help users find low prices on airline tickets and hotel reservations. Available for Android and iPhone (iOS) phones, they offer different features and, to choose the best of the year, our experts will follow the following criteria:
- User feedbackUser reviews of apps, including reviews on Google Play Store and App Store.
- Innovation / user solutionsOptions that stand out in each app or service, such as competitive differentials between them or special functions.
- Fees and interestValue of fees charged by the bank, whether on the card, account, withdrawal or other services.
- Quality of serviceIf the bank’s service to solve problems through the app is efficient, easy and fast.
- Easy approval of new usersEvaluation of the registration process for new users: if it is simple, if it needs approval, credit analysis, among other factors.
In the category of digital banking applications, there are six finalists. Check out a little bit about each app below.
- AgibankThe Agibank app is available for Android and iPhone (iOS) and allows you to open a checking account, registered with the user’s mobile number. It is also possible to make investments and apply for an international credit and debit card.
- Banco InterBanco Inter has an app for Android and iPhone (iOS) that offers services such as checking account, investments, payment slip generation, as well as payments via QR Code.
- Original BankThe Banco Original application is available for Android and iPhone (iOS) and allows you to open three types of accounts, including options with and without fees. The bank also offers a cashback.
- NeonNeon allows, in its app for Android and iPhone (iOS), to open a checking account and request the physical card and a virtual option, to make purchases by prepaid credit.
- NextNext is a digital bank at Bradesco, with an app for Android and iPhone (iOS). With it, it is possible to open the current account, apply for a credit card and make investments.
- NubankNubank started with a digital credit card service, but today it also offers NuConta in its application for Android and iPhone (iOS). There, it is possible to carry out various operations, including payments and investments.
- SuperdigitalSuperdigital offers, in its app for Android and iPhone (iOS), the opening of an account without proof of income and a credit card without credit analysis, targeting individual microentrepreneurs (MEI).
The Best of the Year TechTudo 2019 will feature a select team of technology experts, who will choose the highlights in the most varied categories. In apps, reviewers will be:
- Bruno MartinezFounder of Showmetech
- Gabriel F. RibeiroUOL Technology Reporter
- Igor LopesBandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce MacedoPCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Nick EllisAuthor of Digital Drops and MeioBit
- Paulo Henrique MontenegroEditor of Tudo Celular
- Wallace MotéEditor at TudoCelular