O TechTudo will promote for the first time an award to highlight the best mobile phones, apps, games and electronics in the market by 2019. Among the apps will be six categories, including delivery apps, music, travel, security, mobility, digital banking and the highlight in the year. The TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year Award takes place in December, and will be evaluated by a select group of technology experts, which will be based on some criteria according to the category in question.
TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year: Website Awards Highlights from Technology and Games Market
Best of the Year TechTudo 2019 Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy a cell phone, TV and other discounted products? Meet the Compare TechTudo
Delivery apps are meant to make life easier for users by simply and quickly ordering and getting food to you with a few taps on your smartphone screen. Options for Android and iPhone (iOS) bring different functions to users and, to elect the best of the year, our technology experts will follow the following criteria:
- User FeedbackUser reviews of apps, including reviews on Google Play Store and App Store stores.
- Number of DownloadsNumber of times apps have been downloaded from official Android and iPhone (iOS) stores.
- Available RegionsNumber of locations where the program is available, offering the service to more or less users.
- Innovation / solutions for the userFeatures that stand out in each app, such as competitive differentials between them. What each can offer is useful beyond its original proposal.
- Service ChannelAs if the service to the users. If efficient, fast, the problems are solved.
There are only three finalists for the delivery application category. Here's a little bit about each of the candidates.
- iFoodAvailable in cities in every state in the country, iFood is a Brazilian food delivery app for Android and iPhone (iOS), founded in 2011.
- RappiRappi sets out to be an app for delivering everything, including non-delivery restaurants and non-food products. It can be downloaded for Android and iPhone (iOS).
- Uber EatsUber Eats is a food delivery app for Android and iPhone (iOS) that can work in conjunction with Uber because it's from the same company. It is available in cities around the world.
TechTudo 2019 Best of the Year will feature a select team of tech specialists who will pick out the highlights in a wide range of categories. In apps, reviewers will:
- Bruno MartinezShowmetech Founder
- Cesar SchaefferDigital Look Repreter
- Igor LopesBandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce MacedoPCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Lo MllerTecMundo Editor
- Nick EllisAuthor of Digital Drops and MeioBit
- Paulo Henrique MontenegroCopywriter of Everything Mobile
- Srgio MatsuuraReporter of the newspaper O Globo
- Wallace motEditor on AllCellular