O dnetc will announce, in December, the most outstanding technology services in 2019. The dnetc 2019 Best of the Year award will choose items from a variety of functions, from mobile to electronic apps, to make life easier for those who want to test something. Product launched this year, but do not know where to start. The assessment, which will be done by a group of experts, is based on some criteria according to each category. Winners will be unveiled in December at dnetc.
dnetc 2019 Best of the Year: Website Awards Highlights from Technology and Games Market
Best of the year dnetc 2019 awards technology services Photo: Arte / Allan Teixeira
Want to buy a cell phone, TV and other discounted products? Meet the Compare dnetc
The Security category selects the best computer antivirus program released or updated in 2019. The software can provide many features, besides the basic search for malicious applications on the PC, and protect the user on a daily basis while surfing the Internet. The criteria applied to select the finalists in the category are:
- User FeedbackUsers' opinions about antivirus. Does the program deliver what it promises?
- Number of DownloadsIn addition to user feedback, the number of program installations is a good indicator of whether it is of quality.
- ProtectionAntivirus offers protection for which cyber threats? Nowadays different types of scams are applied on the Internet, so this criterion is important for complete protection.
- Innovation / Solutions for the userWhat are the differentials of antivirus? This point considers the basic functions offered by all such programs, and focuses on the extra features of the software.
- Value for money It is common to prefer free software to save money, but sometimes it is worth spending to ensure online security. The cost-benefit ratio indicates whether the price paid for the antivirus is equivalent to the service delivered to the user.
In the Safety category, there are only five finalists. Here's a little more about the programs.
- Avast Antivirus performs virus analysis in the cloud and thus works lightly. In addition to being available for Android and iPhone (iOS) phones, the program runs on Windows or MacOS PCs.
- Bitdefender Romania's service scans not only the machine, but also the user's email for fraudulent messages or malicious attachments. Antivirus runs on Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS systems.
- F-Secure Antivirus is available for Android or iOS phones, and for Windows or MacOS PCs. F-secure scans cyber threats and even offers password manager.
- Kaspersky Russian antivirus is available for Windows and MacOS PCs, and Android or iPhone (iOS) phones. Among the services offered are parental control and protection of files, emails and internet browsing.
- Mcafee US antivirus is available for Windows PCs and Android or iPhone phones, and offers a variety of online security solutions.
To pick out the highlights in each category, dnetc 2019 Best of the Year will feature a group of technology experts. For the Security category, the evaluators will be:
- Bruno MartinezShowmetech Founder
- Cesar Schaeffer Digital Look Repreter
- Guilherme NevesProfessor of Cyber Security Graduate at UniCarioca
- Igor Lopes BandNews tech columnist
- Jacson BoeingAdrenaline co-founder and editor
- Joyce Macedo PCWorld Brasil Publisher
- Lo Mller TecMundo Editor
- Paulo Henrique Montenegro Copywriter of Everything Mobile
- Wellington ArrudaReprter on IT Frum 365