Federal Revenue auction has Apple Watches, iPhones and other smartphones

Auction of the Federal Revenue has iPhones and more seized in Fortaleza

Federal Revenue auction has Apple Watches, iPhones and other smartphones

THE IRS is back with another auction of seized products that would enter the country illegally. This time, it is the result of apprehensions made in Fortaleza (CE) and has some Apple products.

In total we have 44 product lots available for bidding. It is always good to remember that, in many cases, the Revenue does not provide all the information about the auctioned products.

The list below ‚Äď all lots with an Apple product involved ‚Äď gives a good idea:

LotsProductsMinimum value
4 MacBook Air R $ 2,400
7 Golden iPhone 6s 32GB R $ 1,000
8 iPhone 6s space gray 32GB R $ 1,000
12, 15 and 16 iPhone 6s 16GB rose gold R $ 700
13 iPhone 6s space gray 16GB R $ 700
14 16GB gold iPhone 6s R $ 700
17 iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black R $ 800
18 and 19 64GB gold iPhone 8 R $ 800
20 Apple Watch (no model specification) R $ 600
28 Apple Watch Series 3, various perfumes, garments and more R $ 1,600

There are also a few batches with consoles, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth speakers, SSDs and more.

How to participate

The entire process is done digitally. Those interested in purchasing such items must have a valid CPF and an e-CAC (authentication code issued by the IRS, which will be used to access the site correctly and be able to participate in everything).

Proposals must be submitted for analysis by December 17 at 6 pm, and the best ones will be selected to participate in the online auction, which is scheduled for December 18 from 10 am. Auction winners must withdraw products in person.

More information can be found on this page of the IRS.

¬∑ ‚ÄĘ ¬∑

From January to October 2019, as reported by the Tecnoblog, the Revenue collected R $ 248.2 million with 108 auctions held throughout Brazil. In 2018, the total was R $ 252.8 million.

Of the amount collected, 60% goes to Fundaf (Special Fund for Development and Improvement of Inspection Activities) and the other 40% goes to Social Security.

image: Shutterstock.com