Apple just released today another small update for the iOS/iPadOS: 13.1.3.
What has changed in this iOS update?
IOS 13.1.3 came to correct several errors, so only for small improvements and new features. Follow the changelog official:
IOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for the iPhone. This update:
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from touching or vibrating when receiving a call;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent the opening of a meeting invitation in Mail;
- Resolves an issue where data in the Sade app could not be displayed correctly after adjustments to the summer time;
- Corrects an issue where Recorder recordings could not be downloaded after restoring from iCloud Backup;
- Addresses an issue where app downloads could fail to restore from iCloud Backup;
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the Apple Watch from being successfully paired;
- Resolves an issue where notifications could not be received on the Apple Watch;
- Corrects an issue where Bluetooth could be disconnected on certain vehicles;
- Improves the connection of Bluetooth hearing devices and headsets;
- It addresses the opening performance of apps that use Game Center.
Above all, we recommend keeping your device up to date.
To update, just go to General Software Update Settings.
Liked? Share with your friends and stay tuned here on iPhoneTips! Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, Instagram and Facebook; and support our project!