New product launches from Apple also mean new accessories coming. Let’s take a look at what you painted again for the Apple devices?
Cases for iPhones 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
Apple’s Brazilian website does not yet list any of them, but in the US (and in other countries, where iPhones will be launched on 9/20), the new cases for the new devices already appear.
For the new entry model, we have two cases:
- Clear (transparent): $ 39;
- Silicone (white or black): $ 39.
iPhones 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
The top-of-the-line models have four case options:
- Clear (transparent): $ 39;
- Silicone (clementine, pine green, alaska blue, pink sand, midnight blue, white, black or red): $ 39;
- Leather (lemon, forest green, midnight blue, brown, black or red): $ 49;
- Folio (eggplant or black): $ 129.
10.2 inch iPad
For the seventh generation iPad, Apple has also made available some accessories – these, already on sale here in Brazil:
- Smart Cover (Alaskan blue, cornflower blue, papaya, charcoal gray, pink sand or white): $ 49 / R $ 399;
- Leather Smart Cover (midnight blue, brown, black or red): $ 69 / R $ 569;
- Smart Keyboard: $ 159 / $ 1,049.
New Apple Watch Strap Colors
As always, before Apple’s special event, stocks of watch straps were very low as the company always renewed its line when introducing a new generation of its smartwatch.
Here are the new colors for each bracelet family that are now on sale – with adjusted prices:
- Sports bracelet (R $ 399): pine-green, alaskan blue, mandarin orange and lemon cream;
- Sports loop bracelet (R $ 399): pomegranate, khaki, Alaskan blue, midnight blue, camel and anchor gray;
- Nike sports bracelet (R $ 399): black / intense pink, desert sand / black and royal / black;
- Nike sports loop bracelet (R $ 399): intense pink / jaboticaba. desert sand / Volt and royal / lava orange;
- Leather bracelet with modern clasp (R $ 1,299): brown, aubergine and black;
- Leather bracelet (R $ 849): Sicilian lemon, black and brown;
- Hermès Bracelets (Single and Double TourNot available in Brazil.): Noir, Briqué / Béton, Encre / Béton and Étain / Béton.
Magnetic charger for Apple Watch with USB-C connector
Apple also started selling the Apple Watch magnetic charger with 1 meter USB-C connector – before, the only option was 0.3m.
The cable is coming out $ 29 in the United States and here, when it arrives, it should cost R $ 249.
Other brand accessories
Not only does Apple accessories live in this world, so it is also worth highlighting some products presented by Apple partners for new launches.
THE Logitech, for example, announced new accessories for the seventh generation iPad: Rugged Folio, Slim Folio and Rugged 3 Combo.
Rugged Folio offers more robust protection against falls and also works with the iPad’s Smart Connector, providing power to the keyboard; Slim Folio connects to the iPad via Bluetooth, offers complete front and rear protection, and a space to store the Logitech Crayon; created especially for schools, the Rugged 3 Combo is very similar to the Rugged Folio in that it uses the new Smart Connector, offers great protection, a durable keyboard and a highly flexible support.
Rugged Folio will cost $ 140 will be launched in October; Slim Folio will cost $ 100 and will be launched in November; the Rugged 3 Combo will be available for purchase for $ 100, but only for educational institutions.
Razer, a traditional gamer brand, also has a foothold in the Apple world and has launched new cases for iPhones. Because? Well, the brand’s cases are specifically designed to help prevent the phone from overheating during more intense activities, such as… games. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
The cases use Razer’s proprietary technology, called Thermaphene, which is sandwiched between a microfiber lining and an outer one with perforations to help release heat.
There are two versions, Slim and Pro. Pro offers additional protection for drops of up to 3 meters. The cases are available for the iPhones 11 and 11 Pro, and cost US $ 30 (Slim) and US $ 40 (Pro), in black, white or pink.
The new iPhones have the best batteries we’ve seen on Apple smartphones, which may be enough for many people. But if you are not one of those people and need more energy, mophie has also tried to announce its famous battery cover for the iPhones 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
The cases juice pack access battery can be recharged using wireless bases (Qi standard), include a USB-C port for wired charging, offer protection and a battery capacity of 2,000mAh (11 and 11 Pro) and 2,200mAh (11 Pro Max). It is worth noting that, as the iPhone battery is recharged wirelessly, you can still use the Lightning port to plug in the EarPods.
The cases will cost $ 100 and will start to be sold in October in different colors, including black, pink and red – interested parties can register on the company’s website to be notified when the accessory is available.
via MacRumors, TechCrunch, 9to5Mac