Last Monday, we commented on the addition of a new title to Apple Arcadethe game Rosie’s Reality. Now, the same week, Ma decided to add another platform news: Release the prism (in english, Unleash the Light).
Developed by cartoon Network, the children's series-based game Steven UniverseTherefore, the RPG includes several animation features such as characters, cast voices and more.
While Apple Arcade titles aren't available to all users, Steven Universe fans who don't subscribe to the Apple service can immerse themselves in the magical world of the character in the Attack on the Prism game, which was already featured this week and has a Similar story of the new title.
Apple Arcade Latest Highlights
The Cupertino giant also shared a new video on its YouTube channel highlighting some Apple Arcade “releases” some of the titles have been available for a while on Apple's gaming platform.
Some highlights of the video are:
- Redout: Space Assault: It promises the “fastest, hottest and most exciting space battle you can face”.
- The mosaic: a game of “dark, surrealistic and atmospheric adventure”.
- Takeshi and Hiroshi: An animation about two brothers that combines world of animation and RPG.
- Sociable Soccer: A sports game that is “a new vision of the classic genre of football”.
- Monomals: A children's game that encourages players to fish on the high seas using the soundtrack.
What else do you expect to get to Apple Arcade? Tell us!
via iDownloadBlog: 1, 2