If you are an Android user and want to have your mobile phone files saved on your computer, this guide will help you perform a simple and fast backup.
Android backup via USB
If your focus is transferring images, videos and other files from Android to PC, doing this via USB is the easiest way. The procedure does not want any apps and takes little time.
- Plug one end of the USB into your mobile phone and the other into the computer;
- Go to the "Settings" icon and enable "Developer Options" mode, then enable the "USB Debugging" option;
- Check your notifications and click on the USB icon for more options, then tap "Transfer files";
- Your Android will appear available on your computer to transfer the desired files.
Full backup to PC
If you want to perform a full backup of your Android phone, it is best to use applications that can handle this type of operation. Dr. Fone is one of the options that allows you to back up or restore your device without requiring root access.
- Download and install Dr. Fone for PC;
- Follow the previous guidelines to enable "USB Debugging" and allow connection to the app;
- Dr. Fone will open a window in which you can see the restore and backup options. Click on "Backup";
- A new window will open and you will be able to select the backup options that suit you best;
- Click "Backup" one more time and wait while the application copies your files;
- When the backup is complete, you can click on "View backup history" or "Open backup location" and use your files as needed;
- If you need to make a backup, go to the history and select the latest one. Then press "Next" to start the process.
Other backup sources for Android
There are several other alternative applications to the USB connection methods and the Dr. Fone app.
- Syncios Android Backup Manager: Works with most Android devices and backs up messages, contacts, and applications.
- SyncDroid Android Manager: Software designed to connect Android phones and Windows computers.
- ROM Manager: Allows you to transfer files directly to your phone's memory card.
You can also opt for online backup options such as Google Drive eDropbox. It's up to you to decide which option suits your needs to protect and store your files.
TecMundo Discount Coupons: