Are you sure you are taking all the care you need to have at home in the quarantine? Because it is our safe place, we often relax in relation to the rules we take when going out in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.
In other words, the same rigor that we have outside does not accompany us in our home. that is the danger, as it may be contaminating loved ones or colleagues who share the house with you.
So that you don't slip into the rules and end up bringing the virus to your home, you need to be extremely careful. Still have doubts about the transmission of the Covid-19 and want to know what you need to do to protect yourself, even without leaving your home?
So check out our guide below!
Entry protocol: what to do when you get home?
To begin, the most important point: what to do when you get home? Why is he so important?
Because you may have entered with the virus, even following all the safety instructions. See below for the protocol you must follow when you arrive, in the order they should be made.
- Remove the draft that was on the street and leave them at the entrance to the house. Use them only to go out.
- Place the belongings you took with you on a surface, away from other objects that were already at home.
- Remove the mask, touching only the tapes.
- If it is disposable, throw it in the trash. If it is made of fabric, wash it or place it in the machine.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Sanitize the belongings you brought from the street with an appropriate cleaning product or cloth moistened with alcohol. See in this article how to properly sanitize your smartphone or onotebook.
- Leave them to dry. It is important to remember that electronic devices must be turned off before cleaning and remain turned off while drying, for about 15 minutes.
- Sanitize the door handles with the appropriate cleaning agent or cloth moistened with alcohol.
- Clean the surface where you placed the belongings you brought from the street.
- Wash your hands again
- If you have spent a few hours away from home, take a shower and change clothes.
- If you have touched or used any utensils in the house before the cleaning process, also clean them.