If you are a user of Adobe Creative Cloud, be aware that the company has updated several sute applications today.
Here are the highlights:
- Photoshop CC: new interface, new custom toolbar and new workspaces, in addition to painting canvas capabilities (artboards) and a great integration with the brand new Adobe Fuse CC (still in preview) to create realistic 3D models of humans.
- Illustrator CC: new tool Shaper combining 12 options and panels in one, Live Shapes non-destructive and improvements in smart guides.
- InDesign CC: new online publishing features.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: expanded support for UltraHD formats (DNxHR, HEVC H.265 and OpenEXR) for editing in 4K and 8K, HDR support and feature improvements Optical Flow Time Remapping now allows effects of slow-motion and smoother accelerated (with high quality frame rate conversion).
- Adobe After Effects CC: support for Lumetri Color introduced in Premiere Pro earlier this year.
- Adobe Audition CC: a new tool Remix to adjust the length of a song to match the video content (able to automatically rearrange the song for any length, to create custom tracks that adapt to video creation needs), in addition to also being able to generate voices synthesized.
- Adobe Stock: now with the possibility to download / buy videos.
In addition to the news above, several apps (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro) also received support for multitouch gestures in OS X and Windows. In addition, Flash Professional CC is now called Adobe Animate CC because of the popularity of HTML5 and the possibilities it has brought to the market.
Now, updates for mobile apps:
Support for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, integration with Adobe Stock service and Dreamweaver, Flash Professional Adobe Animate and Muse apps.
IPad Pro support for Apple Pencil and iOS 9 multitasking, start Capture CC from within Draw to easily create a new shape for your drawing, in addition to being able to license Adobe Stock images through the app.
License Adobe Stock images directly from the app.
Same as the previous one.
As I said, Adobe also released the version preview from Fuse CC, a new product with a workflow integrated with Photoshop CC that opens up the possibilities for those who want to work with 3D. With it, artists and designers with no experience in the subject can quickly create characters with unique combinations of body parts, clothing items and endless texturing options.
Creative Cloud is available through monthly subscriptions ranging from R $ 22 (Photoshop and Lightroom) to R $ 87 (all apps).
(via MacRumors, AppleInsider)