Use the Apple watch as intuitive and simple as the iPhone itself. However, there are some features of the watch that may go unnoticed by many users, including simple functions such as adjusting the brightness, sounds and touch (tactile responses) of the watch. gadget.
It is worth noting that all Apple Watch Settings app settings can also be accessed from the iPhone paired with the watch. In this tutorial, we will explain how to set them up without having to use iPhone.
- Open the Settings app and rotate the Digital Crown (or swipe down) until you see the “Brightness and Text” menu.
- In the “Brightness” option, touch the lower light (left) or higher light (right) signal, or turn the Digital Crown to increase or decrease screen brightness.
In this same screen you can also adjust the text size of Dynamic Font compatible apps: just tap “Size” and adjust from the controls on the screen (or by Digital Crown), the best font size for your reading.
Adjust the sound
- In the Settings app, tap Sounds and Tact.
- In the “Alert Volume” option, tap the volume icons (or rotate the Digital Crown) to adjust the sounds of the device.
- If you prefer, you can also enable Silent Mode from the slider (however, this setting can also be enabled / disabled via the Clock Control Center).
To adjust the intensity of the wrist strokes that Apple Watch uses to notify you of alerts, open the Sounds and Touch menu (as in the previous topic) and uncheck the "Touch" option. Then select from the "Standard" or "Prominent" options.
In Apple Watch Series 4 you can also set up an extra tactile response option. In this sense, in the Settings app's “Sounds and Touch” settings, you can disable (or enable) Digital Crown during the scrolls.
· • ·
Did you like these tips? We hope so! 😊 Check out other iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS tutorials in our tutorials section.
Apple Watch Series 4
Price: Starting at R $ 3,599.10Installment Price: in at 12x of R $ 333,25Sizes: 40mm or 44mmMaterials: aluminum or stainlessFeatures: GPS or GPS + CellularColors: miscellaneousRelease: September 2018